Patriot Racing & The Fisher House

Started by bel-biv, July 31, 2008, 12:11:32 PM

bel-biv

I posted a thread about our race program and affiliation with the Fisher House a while ago.
The web-development has been completed and I'd like to get some feedback from you.
There are a few minor tweaks still to come, but for the most part - its done.

www.patriotracing.us

Check it out
Donate if you can - All funds go directly to the Fisher House
And give me some feedback

Thanks,
Steve
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

bel-biv

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

honda60071

Shawn

bel-biv

no
i'll be chilling at the beach with the fam
its been on the books since last year
unfortunately it'll cost me some time on the track while the pavement is still good
on one hand, i'm bummed
but a week of sand, sun and beer ain't all bad
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us

chaplain220

Site looks good, and a good cause.  Cool to bring your passion to a place where it can help those who have given so much for all of us.  Keep up the effort, and look forward to having yoots guys hang with us in Daytona.

bel-biv

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us

backMARKr

Steve

the site looks great and a truly worthy endeavor. Personally, having a family member who is career military and has served in the Middle East twice, I appreciate what you guys are doing.

BTW, the decals look good on the bikes.

Good luck and continued success.

Mark
Road Race Prep
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

bel-biv

Thanks a lot, Mark

You guys did a great job with the decals
I'm really happy with how everything turned out
Doing what I can to send work your way...
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us