Jigs's new name

Started by mx558, July 29, 2008, 03:45:52 PM

mx558

gntbldr

Is that found in the same isle as the colon cleanser? :rofl:

aflaim

Jigs
I did not think you were that kind of guy!

I know your not ...but we gonna have some fun!!!LOL

murf99

I heard it was "Johnny Rape and Pillage"...

Ask him about "The Titanic"...
Todd Murray
CCS #99 MW Expert

PS I Love You Wedding Photo Storybooks / Moto Union - Ducati Milwaukee / Motorex

JonGu

I must have missed it... what's the story here?
Jon Gu
CCS AM #276
2006 R6 Blue / Black
2003 SV650 Blue / Silver

spyderchick

Quote from: JonGu on July 29, 2008, 11:18:29 PM
I must have missed it... what's the story here?

+1!

We need the back story!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

jigs

Ya know what ya son of a bitch that's it,I'm gonna run ya right off the track!! I didn't think you'd go through with it,oh well...
What my dear friend and racing companion Eddie "chrome dome" Hodges is referring to is actually an unfortunate accident that happened in practice to Mr.Erickson,who's right behind  myself and Ron Mears in the F-40 points lead,and just right behind me in the BHF championship.Rusty is a very solid and fast rider who I have the uttmost respect for on and off the track. My last practice was at about 3 on friday,and all day long I was going out and running 5-6 laps and comming in.At about 5:30 I was walking to registration and a mutual friend of ours,Mike,said,hey,did you hear about Rusty?? I said,no,what happened.Well the way he explians it is we were running close together and there was a slower rider,and I went to go around the rider and Rusty was comming up and he got pinched off and went off track and crashed.His bike was roached I guess and he had some soreness in his ribs,but was ok otherwise.I never even knew it cuz' I pulled off that lap.Mike said thet Rusty acknowledged it wasn't my fault and it was just a racing thing.I felt and still feel bad because Rusty and I have had some good battles and have run very close together and trust eacjother in tight spots.I'm sorry Rusy if you're out there,I aked mike for you number and think he said he didn't have it or something.If it makes you feel  any better,ya prolly would have beaten me as I was rally off that wekend.Heal up soon,hope to see you back out there bro.

gntbldr

That's one heck of a back story! lol

avdigigeek

You jerk... want take out some of my compition

butchf

wow, Johnny, I even thought you were a nice guy.
later..................

Butch
the "new guy" race official

mx558

Just watch out for the outriggers on Johny's bike !

jigs

You guys are real beautys,real nice.

steve p

Ya'll left out the best part of the story about drinks afterwards.
With Johnny riding behind me I could probably win the #1 plate
next year! :biggrin:
Steve Palella
MW #32
2002 Aprilia RSVR Mille

mx558

yeah that bike gets pretty wide