By Wednesday early evening...

Started by Super Dave, March 18, 2003, 03:26:09 AM

Super Dave

Unless Saddam and his sons are brought out of Iraq, action will take place in the Middle east, probably by Wednesday evening.

Please keep those who put themselves in harms way so that we may feel the warmth of peace in your thoughts and prayers.  

Additionally, keep those that have to make the gut wrenching decisions to take action when no one else would in your thoughts and prayers.  
Super Dave

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Super Dave

Super Dave

Dawn

QuoteUnless Saddam and his sons are brought out of Iraq, action will take place in the Middle east, probably by Wednesday evening.

Please keep those who put themselves in harms way so that we may feel the warmth of peace in your thoughts and prayers.  

Additionally, keep those that have to make the gut wrenching decisions to take action when no one else would in your thoughts and prayers.  

Well said.

Thanks Dave.

Dawn  

KBOlsen

Dad's doing MUCH better - he started dialysis on Thursday and will be going 3x a week from now on (the county has a bus that will take him there and back).  As long as he can keep his sugar levels stable and his heart holds out he should be okay.  Of course, now that he's feeling better and is slowly regaining strength he no longer wants to move back North... so we'll put that battle on the back burner for the time being.  I'd like nothing more than to have him close by and bring him out to the track.  Thank you for asking  :)

On an unrelated (and further off-topic note)... have you heard anything on the trailer?
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteOn an unrelated (and further off-topic note)... have you heard anything on the trailer?

It got dropped off at my house so I can do some 'work' on it before you get it. ;D ;D ;D

BTW glad your dads feeling better.:D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

Super Dave