Stop your bitchin'

Started by xb9racer, July 19, 2008, 04:23:05 PM

Tornado Bait

Ok..here's my take on it...So basically they just renamed Superbike=Factory Superbike, Superstock=American Superbike, FX=Daytona Superbike.
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

xb9racer

weggieman

but............ are getting lots more money from the homologation list of approved pieces and tires, fuel for two classes.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Do we get pace cars and rolling starts? Do we get the "lucky dog" during the yellow flags? How about Darrell Waltrip doing commentary?:biggrin:

Damn I'm bored. :lmao:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Scotty Ryan

Whoever saw the AMA Superbike race today - What did you think??? Personaly I thought the battle for 3rd-6th was better then the Mladin/Spies runaway.... Watching the World Superbike race today was really neat - a battle the whole way.....

If the new rules - make the racing closer - Then I'm all for it........
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

cardzilla

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on July 20, 2008, 09:27:15 PM
Do we get pace cars and rolling starts? Do we get the "lucky dog" during the yellow flags? How about Darrell Waltrip doing commentary?:biggrin:

I hate NASCAR with a passion I can't describe and I'll STILL take DW over any current commentator doing AMA right now :)

So they basically kept all the classes except for the one that has traditionally been the best to watch... supersport... yeah, that makes sense.  Supersport and Superbike are pretty much the only classes you need and I don't know why it's so difficult to understand.
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

StumpysWife

At first I read it and said, thank you baby Jesus. 

Then I realized Supersport kicked the bucket.  I, for one, shall continue to bitch. 

And enjoy the Superbike races.  All is not lost. I'm honestly hoping for the best for American motorcycle racing.

Always the superfan,
Heather

ktd

When you read these rules they are not at all the same.   For 1000's its pretty good, I like it. .  But for 600 they are trying what I expected would happen. They want to give the  Buell an advantage. They want those Harley fans somehow to get involved.  With those rules there is no way they will get 140 hp out of a 600.  These are not the Formula Extream rules like everyone is thinking.  What kind of horsepower is the new Buell putting out stock?
Check them out
http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=33334

xb9racer

the harley fans with a lot of cash. what a stupid idea! ::)

The Buell has about 120rwhp. 146 at the crank is what I've heard. I don't see that being a huge advantage.
How dare they try to involve other manufacturer's!

ktd

I don't care if they involve them as long as its a fare race.  I don't think it will work to get the Harley riders.  They don't care about racing.

cbr600_mj

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on July 20, 2008, 09:27:15 PM

Boogadee boogadee boogadee!  Let's go racing boys!!

LOLOLOLOL