Anyone racing the AMA event at Road Atlanta

Started by Bigsexy, July 15, 2008, 05:30:18 PM

Bigsexy

hey guys just checking to see if anyone is going down to race road atlanta, thats may want to save some money on the travel. id like to give someone some cash to haul my bike down and ill fly or i could even help with the driving.

Let me know im trying to make something work.
Thanks
Rob Pretts
ccs   #121
AMA #217
Rob

Scotty Ryan

Hmmm - It's a good chance I may be going.... Not sure yet tho cause I usualy don't know what I'm doing tomorrow... Let me talk with my business manager tonight and see what I got going..... One or two bikes Rob??? As you know I only have the one bike - I can fit 3 bikes in my trailer - But then no Scoot....

You get the point :)

And you said your out for Ohio cause of that car thingy you got going right???? Cause I am def heading out there next week..
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Bigsexy

ya im out for Ohio ill be at Road America for the F2000 race ( i was just at Mid Ohio this last weekend for another F2000 race, was my first time there. i sure wish i could do the AMA race there track looks like fun)
As for Road Atlanta id like to bring both bikes. How big is your trailer? is it the one you brought to MAM or was that Dan's. it sure would be nice to be able to bring the Zuma's also.
keep in touch if you go maybe we can figure something out. i would be against driving my rig down either with your bike in it.
Rob