11 (64.7%)
Undecided
2 (11.8%)
Not going
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 14, 2008, 02:33:43 AM

motomaniac

There with bells on! HPT is one of the best tracks around, why wouldn't I race there...
Ex#61

Andi

Quote from: motomaniac on July 14, 2008, 12:13:36 PM
There with bells on! HPT is one of the best tracks around, why wouldn't I race there...
So guys like me have a chance!!

Jack_Brock

I assume these are purse only races, and that no contingency is available.  Can anyone confirm this?
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Scotty Ryan

As far as I'm aware - you are correct.... But on the other hand - I have never been to a race before that pays amateurs a purse........ This is also the first time any track is having classes structured for Moto-St bikes to earn a bit of money and get some additional setup time...... Not to mention on the same weekend as a moto-st race....

The Expert Superbike purse is damn close if not better then any manufacture contingency - I'm pretty sure that Kawasaki,Yamaha,Honda and Suzuki don't pay out $5,000 for a win.... Buell and Ducati on the other hand - I'm not too sure about.....

To me the structure of the program is what is inticing - For starters there are only 8 races(You don't have to wait till race 19) Two rounds of practice - Qualifying for each class(Likey Likey) and an awards presentation - That means each and every one of us has a shot at kissing the Trophy girls :) (Baby Dolls)????

I know from past experiences that Raymond knows how to put on a show - and with the people he has helping him kick this thing off - It is something that I don't want to miss....

Hope to see everyone there
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

LilJayRR

I would be there if it wasn't for blowing all my vaction time with this damn broken ankle thing...

It sounds/looks like it would be alot of fun that weekend, even tho I would have zero shot at winning anything. Well unless someone could somehow crash the 1st thru 20th place or so out.

Being from KS originaly I would love to go see this live in person. HPT is a great track IMO, and the owners seem to be focusing on making it even better.
Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

gpz11

Quote from: Chit Nuts on July 15, 2008, 11:57:10 AM
an awards presentation - That means each and every one of us has a shot at kissing the Trophy girls :) (Baby Dolls)????

Great, I have visions of you & Dave in thongs up on stage.

OK, I will now be gouging my eyes out.

Super Dave

Quote from: gpz11 on July 15, 2008, 01:08:22 PM
Great, I have visions of you & Dave in thongs up on stage.
No extra charge... 
Super Dave

LilJayRR

The only thogs I want to see on a stage are down the road a bit from the track...
Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic

Super Dave

I'll meet you there.  Be warned, I am a professional.
Super Dave

LilJayRR

I only support single mothers putting them self thru law school..1 $ at a time!
Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic