News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Honda Contingency Help

Started by ccs117, July 08, 2008, 09:09:10 PM

ccs117

Anyone have a phone number other than (310) 781-5111. That number goes straight to voicemail 100% of the time. Honda is being really shady about paying up. It was a Honda paying event, pre tech, post tech, sent the contingency claim form, W-99, and CCS has sent the results twice. When my phone calls get returned there is one problem after another. First they claimed I never sent in my form. I said, yes and _____ in your office signed for it as I sent it in certified mail. A few days later they claim to have found it. Now they say CCS never sent in the results. CCS sent me exactly what they sent Honda twice already. Everything is there, finish, VIN #,  etc. I've not had such poor customer service in dealing with OEM contingency ever. I guess I'll go back to Suzuki or Yamaha. Sorry about the long rant. Anyone have previous problems with Honda Contingency? Who did you talk to, did it get resolved? Thanks.

cardzilla

Sorry to hear, but I've had the same trouble in the past too.  I continued to call California until it finally showed up, but I seriously felt like if I hadn't pestered them almost daily that it wouldn't have come.  I think it's worse when the amount is large.  Keep hounding and good luck.
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

gqnugget

There is more than just Honda's hands in the cookie jar.

ccs117

Thanks I'm told this has been resolved.  I guess I'll wait and see.