News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New Lap Time Viewer Teaser Screen-Caps

Started by Russell2566, July 08, 2008, 02:40:29 PM

danch

Looks really good. Thanks for doing this.
MW Am #720

bel-biv

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Russell2566

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. There are tons of hours in the application so far, and most of them are twords building a frame work that will be expandable; so I've done tons of work that won't even be exposed or used for months to come.

Dev is currently pretty slow. My right arm and shoulder have been fairly painful, and at the end of a long day, it's been too uncomfortable to sit at a desk and write even more code. The doctor says I need to be in a sling all the time, and I'm lucky in I'm in one a few hours a day.

There are a few bugs in the current system, but mostly due to data issues that I'm working on writing handlers for. I need to talk with CCS officials again to get permissions setup for those who need to upload times and I need to tweak the sign-up process to handle the new back-end tweaks I just made.

I'm not sure when CCS will be uploading to the new system, but I should be live with the data I have to date within 10 days....