RA wins - Thanks Probst Brothers

Started by hernan52, July 07, 2008, 11:10:01 AM

Jack_Brock

Ok, now I feel bad.....joking when my buddy Dan got hurt.  Sorry man, hope it doesn't hurt too bad.
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

aflaim

a real old racer once told me "even a rocket won't do you any good if you can't ride it".

If you keep picking on the young kids there not going to let you play anymore!  :spank:
Great week end H. congrats :thumb:

aflaim

hope all the guys that went down...... on and off the track...... are ok

benprobst

Quote from: Mongo on July 07, 2008, 07:39:07 PM
Bring it to Grattan next weekend and prove em wrong :)

Mongo, the guys (or maybe just guy) talking smack about the bike in the for sale thread last year were of the non racing, non knowing a fucking thing type. With as many people that tell you how to do your job, im sure you know the type  :biggrin:

And great job Hernan, you did exactly what you had to and the bike ran great. I think I was more excited about your wins than any of mine. And there is nothing more gratifying for the mechanic (me) than hearing half of the class complaining about how fast the bike was. I was really sorry to have the head gaskets start to head south, 8 race wins would have been great. Both of the bikes will be ready for blackhawk, and im sure I can get some more horsepower out of the blue bikes heads, and the green bike should be back to its sv rocket status shortly.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Super Dave

Nice job, Hernan!  Great to hear!   :biggrin: :cheers: :biggrin:
Super Dave

EX_#76

Good job Hernan, It was really good to see your excitment.  You might even be louder than me!!!!  and that is saying something!!!! 

Guy
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

RoyHefner

Fantastic job at RA, Hernan!  And thanks for taking Sunday off and giving the rest of us a chance!
Roy Hefner
CCS / ASRA  #163
J.O.S. Motorsports, MCC, Pirelli, Vortex, Silkolene

EX_#76

Quote from: RoyHefner on July 09, 2008, 01:04:06 PM
Fantastic job at RA, Hernan!  And thanks for taking Sunday off and giving the rest of us a chance!

You were looking quite stout yourself!!!

Good Job
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

hernan52

Roy, I still remember how you kicked my ass at BHF.

It's hard to tell how much I enjoy being around (and competing) with you guys.
I don't know what type of camaraderie exists in other classes, but LW rocks!
What a great bunch of guys!

See you all at BHF
You don't stop laughing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop laughing.

lilroy

Congrats Hernan!!   This is exciting news!!

Farmboy

I still can't believe that you pretended to break the green bike during the TC just to mess with my psyche. I think you know I have your # @ BHF in a few weeks, and you're employing your devious treachery on your teammate, fercryin'outloud! Just so you know, DNF's do not phase me in the least.

Seriously, thank you a thousand times over for helping me get back on the track; I couldn't have made it out last weekend without your help. Congratulations again on all your wins (told you so); it was totally awesome seeing you kick ass in the GT. I wish we could have stuck around and watched you on Saturday.

Also, thanks to the Probst Bros for all their help. What a great bunch of guys, and I could really get used to that pit board. Sorry again about the tank, and the rounders are definitely all on me next time.

OK, so it's on in a few weeks, New Blue vs. Old Yeller. Fear the Ducati (except when we ride it in the next TC. Then, Love the Ducati.) I will get you to ride a Duc yet...
Jim Berard CCS MW#904

RuschRacing23

Ahhh congrats Hernan you did one hell of a job this weekend. As far as that bike being fast, i think i dropped a S-bomb in my helmet when you rolled up next to me on the straight in the Superbike race, and i was also suprised at as soon as you came out of the draft we stayed right next to eachother, neither of us pulled an inch out, it was a dead heat going into one. Funnest race all year! I also want to thank Jon Gu for sticking on my rear tire the whole time LoL. I look forward to BHF in a few weeks and hope i can keep up and race with you again.

Eddie
CSBRacing.com
Ride for Him, Live for Him

CCS Midwest- #3:16 Expert
2007 GSXR 600/ 2001 SV 650

Christian Sportbike Racing
CSBRacing.com

Look for the Red, White, Blue tent