News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

BIG THANKS

Started by honda60071, July 06, 2008, 10:48:08 PM

honda60071

Thanks for all the hard work you folks did @ Summit this weekend, And the ones in T9 that was there on the spot when I high sided. Heard I think they said they got it all on camera or was that just the birds flying around my head, again thanks alot for your efforts!!!!!!!!!
Shawn

VFRgrl

Hi Shawn!
There was a photographer in T9 (T8 by our course staffing) who said she got the whole sequence on camera!
I'll try to find her contact info for you.
I'm glad you are o.k- it was a vicious highside..
Oh, and by the way- when I said "go see if you can get the bike up" I didn't mean YOU!! I meant the other person working with me!!
Anyway- I'm glad you are o.k., and hopefully the bike isn't too bad :)
Lori

honda60071

Yeah I just heard the words and was like a robot, I don't think my head was back in place yet, still confused of what just happened. Got a nice what looks like a wheel mark on my back and slight tweak in my foot don't think it's broke though. Thanks again for being out there, to you and all the MARRC crew.
Shawn

Expat2b

Quote from: honda60071 on July 07, 2008, 11:42:20 AM
Got a nice what looks like a wheel mark on my back

Hmmmmm.....I wonder why?

(glad you are OK :)
Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com

JWZelibor

I was right behind this and # 185's rear wheel just went out from him and he went down......i was accually getting ready to pass the red bike and saw this and checked up on the brakes not knowing if the red bike was going to go down too and ended up getting passed in the process of checking up.....
"I dont really know how to put this.......I'm kind of a big deal around here.......People know me"

Expat2b

OK just got them up - here's the rest of the sequence:

http://skinandleather.com/gallery.php?gid=155
Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com

ton

Quote from: honda60071 on July 06, 2008, 10:48:08 PM
Thanks for all the hard work you folks did @ Summit this weekend, And the ones in T9 that was there on the spot when I high sided. Heard I think they said they got it all on camera or was that just the birds flying around my head, again thanks alot for your efforts!!!!!!!!!

Again, glad you're OK.  I've been replaying that one over and over and over and over.

And i add my thanks to the crew for your dedication and professionalism.

see ya out there again soon.

-mark

AM#303 
AM #303

honda60071

Hey man it happens nothing you could have done to avoid it any better than you did. Get back out there and get on the throttle, you can bet I will be. (Of course after repairs, HEHEHE)
Shawn