News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

RA fees

Started by 104fahl, June 24, 2008, 08:48:35 PM

104fahl

I'm just wondering what the fees are going to be when I register there. I was going to pre register but i forgot to  ::) Thank you.

r1owner

Nick,

Looks like this...
Twin Sprint Post-entry:
$85.00 first entry
$60.00 each additional

Don't forget it's a twin sprints weekend, so you can do something like MWSS twice... once on Saturday and once on
Sunday.

Scott

104fahl

Do you have to pay twice? If I remember from last year you do. I know these questions are stupid but I just can't remmber   :rollseyes:
I'll find you there Scott  :cheers:  I'm going to try to pit in the same area as last year.

r1owner

I want to say that the prices may also be a little higher for RA, but am not sure.  I didn't see anything on the CCS site that indicated that might be the case.

Yes, if you want to race both MWSS races, then you would have to pay twice.  The beauty of the twin sprints though is that you can race MWSS twice for slightly less money than say two weekends.

TrophyGal

Quote from: 104fahl on June 24, 2008, 11:32:17 PM
Do you have to pay twice? If I remember from last year you do. I know these questions are stupid but I just can't remmber   :rollseyes:
I'll find you there Scott  :cheers:  I'm going to try to pit in the same area as last year.

Example for you.  Let's say you want to do MWSS on both days. Your cost would be $85 and then $60.  Add in MWSB both days .. $60 twice.  (The $85 1st entry is charged only once.)

Also remember that Unlimited Grand Prix is a "trophy dash" (no purse), so it's the same as a regular race.

r1owner

Quote from: 104fahl on June 24, 2008, 11:32:17 PM
Do you have to pay twice? If I remember from last year you do. I know these questions are stupid but I just can't remmber   :rollseyes:

I'm renting an RV this year, so I'll probably be up on the paved paddock somewhere.