News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Dano & Omni (only)...Squid 101 lessons

Started by Speedballer347, March 13, 2003, 09:48:22 AM

OmniGLH

QuoteJim, if you're going to load a video...look for some Indust. park w/ shorts on

LOL I'll see what I can find  :)

I like that pic with you on the F3... you can actually see some counter-steer there... LOL... back when Dan's nickname was "I don't crash" - hahahhaha my my how times have changed  ;D
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Speedballer347

QuoteHad to lean it against the building, 20" style...
GangSTAR 8)

QuoteI'm thinkin that you're gonna have to bring your streetbike up here when you do BHF and RA for some goofin' off...
Streetbike?  Dat's my racin' skooter ;D

ChiTown or the Big Lou....we are definately gonna have to do some damage to da squidz this summer ;)

Couple of the other racers are 'in' w/ this ...but I don't wanna implicate no racer(s) as squids on the board.....   you know who you are ;D

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Speedballer347

....Street Squids turned expert... ;D ;D
I am digging the piX...especially the one handed endo.  That's a balzy move 8)

We are probably one pic away from getting kicked off of the CCS forum ;D 8) ;)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

DanO966

QuoteWe are probably one pic away from getting kicked off of the CCS forum ;D 8) ;)
LOL
No it just means CCS (clear Channel), they are gonna fine a million dollars if anyone F's off during a race or in the cool down lap...
 :-X
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

jgf

here dano i fixed your picture for ya 101 huh??? ;D ;D

Super_KC124