News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Dog Lovers!!!

Started by Gixxerblade, June 17, 2008, 07:37:15 PM

Cowboy 6

Quote from: HAWK on January 02, 2009, 08:26:50 PM
I don't think that Joe law maker should be able to take my dog because someone else mistreated theirs. All vicious dog incidents must be handled individually and when a vicious dog must be put down the authorities also need to go the extra mile and see that that person never owns a dog again. By the same token all dogs must be taken individually as well.

Well stated. Funny how there are so many individual rights in our country that fall into the same catagory....

I don't think that Joe law maker should be able to take my GUN because someone else mistreated theirs. All GUN incidents must be handled individually and when a CRIMINAL must be put down the authorities also need to go the extra mile and see that that person never owns a GUN again.

Seems too easy to me. Unfortunately, there are too many people in our great land that adhere to the "Kindergarten Principle." One person misbehaves, the whole class has to put their heads down and miss recess....
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com