***SpeedBaller***

Started by DanO966, March 12, 2003, 06:59:09 PM

DanO966

hey man,
What's your email address?
is this it?speedballerZ@hotmail.com
Are you coming up here for BHF in april??  I know Steve plans to.  
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Speedballer347

Yes, that's my email...I have been planning to call you guys!!!!  Been working on something, then gonna call ya about it...probably tommorrrow.

YES, I am coming to BHF's :D (!!!)
Wouldn't miss it.  Mikes going too.
We are all gonna have a blast 4 sure 8)
My bike is still in pieces, motors all apart.  Still don't have my cyl-head or frame yet...gonna be close ::) ;D
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

DanO966

Cool
Where are you guys stayin?  It's gonna be a good time.  Ya I haven't even started on my bike Yet, still waiting for parts.  
I'm gonna be the only expert running a stock exhaust ...lol
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Super Dave

I'm gonna be the only expert running a stock exhaust ...lol

You think so?  I'm scramblin' around too!
Super Dave

sdiver68

Don't know where we are staying, any ideas?  Last year we stayed in the Clocktower area of Rockford...this year 3-4 nights of that may be a little high $$$$, unless we really cram a room, and I'm NOT sharing a bed with 95% of you :O ;) .....
MCRA Race School Instructor

Speedballer347

Change in plans for me.  Probably won't be making the trip :(

Just came back from the doc's....unknown mass growing in my throat ::)
Going in for MRi Wednesday to see how deep it goes...says I'll be out of commission for at least a week after surgery >:( and that's if everything goes well.

(Cry BaBy rant ;D ) Last season my motor blows, and frame brakes the first weekend....rest of the season was crapped cause of it.
Now this for a season opener ???
Can I not get a friggin' break!

WHHHHAAAAAAAAA ;D

DanO/Ptak...gonna call you guys tonight about something I am working on....gonna be  8)

JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

r1owner

Dang Speed.  I hope all goes well for you with that MRI.

sdiver68

Ouch...good luck at the Doc's...let us know what's going on  :(

Speedballer347

Thanks guys...I am just being a whinner :P

I'm currently in the  "everytime I get started, I get knocked out" (loser) mindset.  
I'll shake it out (winner), just a bit dissapointed right now :(
Guy lends me a frame, and I invest in having my motor fixed....and now this....uhhgggg ;D

Wish it could have waited til October 2003 :D

sdiver68

Let me know if there is anyhting i can do...

Oh, and that means I have a spare "rail" for the trip, anyone interested?

r1owner

Its alright Speed, everyone that rides up there is probably going to lose their nuts riding in the cold weather! ;)

Seriously, I didn't plan on racing this one thinking the weather will be too cold, but right now, its looking like it might not be too bad.

Diver, does your town let you keep your trailer on your property?  I just got  nice letter from mine tellinng me I had to move it. :(  Looks like a friend of the city council just happened to open a storage place down the street, and lo and behold, like 2 weeks later, everyone is getting letters saying its against the law to park them on their property!  ::)

harb990

Speedy - sorry to hear about that, hope all is well.

Steve - I am interested in your spare rail

When are you leaving??  I can probably get away weds, but then I will have to sign up for SD's class on Thursday to make the trip worthwhile.

Drop me an email

Cary

sdiver68

Cary-

I was hoping you might be interested...Either Wed night or Thursday early...like 3 a.m. :O

Yes, I'm in S_D's class, so if you can sign up and go that would be great

Scott-

No, no problem with a trailer here.  I asked ahead of time.  Sux, but how do you fight city hall???

DanO966

dooood shady wtf???
Well good luck to you ballerz heal up bro.
ya give me a buzz, you gotta fill me in on what you're talking about. ;D
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Super Dave

QuoteJust came back from the doc's....unknown mass growing in my throat ::)
Going in for MRi Wednesday to see how deep it goes...says I'll be out of commission for at least a week after surgery >:( and that's if everything goes well.

Tell me more... Symptoms, whatever.  Seems to be a funny rash of problems among racers.  You have any hearing loss or dizziness?
Super Dave

r1owner

QuoteTell me more... Symptoms, whatever.  Seems to be a funny rash of problems among racers.  You have any hearing loss or dizziness?

I can vouch for him being dizzy! ;)

OmniGLH

QuoteChange in plans for me.  Probably won't be making the trip :(

Just came back from the doc's....unknown mass growing in my throat ::)

Faker.

;)

Hope it clears up man.  Health slightly more important than racing.  Slightly  ;)

I guess this means Steve won't have anyone looking after his bike in the pits while I'm busy inserting nails, screws, hammers, and rubber chickens into various places on his bike to, uh, help him get ahead?  ;D  Cool man.  We'll miss ya.  Don't hurry back ;)
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

roadrashroeser

Baller what frame you need 600 or 750 suzuki. I might have one for ya.
Mike Roeser

OmniGLH

Ah yes... "Stickman's Suzuki Salvage" to the rescue  ;)

Just don't ask the guy to get you a set of rotors.. pfff...  ;)  ;D
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

harb990

QuoteBaller what frame you need 600 or 750 suzuki. I might have one for ya.

I'll answer for him - Speedy races a 2001 gsxr 600.

Super Dave - you have mail

Sdiver - will try to let you know for sure by Monday if thats ok.

Cary

sdiver68

Dawn

Hey Speedballer....

I had my thyroid removed 15 years ago.  After they do your surgery, we can compare scars.   ;)

After my surgery, Paul and I went out to the bars.  Where they made the incision it looked like someone slashed my throat (it was swollen, red, and a blue nylon cord was weaved in and out to keep it closed.  Today I think they only use tape to close the incision).  Needless to say we had a little fun playing with peoples minds!   ;D

I hope everything goes well!

Take care!

Dawn   :)

Speedballer347

QuoteI can vouch for him being dizzy! ;)
Heyyyyy...I'd argue that, but too many people here know me ::)

Dave, no symptoms...just a golf ball in my throat.  My g/f says she can relate :o
Wish I hadn't even posted about it now...was just bein' a baby about it

I'll make it to BHF's....might not look to good, but I'll make it

QuoteAfter they do your surgery, we can compare scars.   ;)
I hope everything goes well! Take care!
Dawn   :)
Thanks gurl :)
I ain't real pretty to start with, so a scar ain't gonna be too bad on me :P ;)