Phone# of a good exh. pipe bender.

Started by chris_chops, March 12, 2003, 02:13:38 PM

chris_chops

I need a header pipe bent of the 50mm variety.  A good bend is very smooth for gas flow and accurate to keep from burning bodywork.  Who has a benderperson in mind for me?

Matt

schpreck

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hey!  I need one too.  This ZX12 into ZX6R project isn't going as smoothly as I had hoped...  Seriously, everyone knows I'm just joking.  No need to look under my fairings...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

chris_chops

Quotewhere are you located?
Chicagoland, am I hooked up?

Matt

Jeff

LOL... let me do a few laps with your bike.  I'm sure you'll find new bends in your exhaust  :o
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

motomadness

Hey Matt,

Check out Dynamic Performance, in Elmhurst, IL (630) 832-6513.  I think they work more with drag bikes, but they may have more insight on this topic.

chris_chops

Sean,
      Thanks for the info.  Lookin' forward to seeing you at the track with your new bike.  No more wuytak, huh?  We'll still have fun.

Matt

chris_chops

QuoteLOL... let me do a few laps with your bike.  I'm sure you'll find new bends in your exhaust  :o
I missed your post earlier.  Let me crash it a few more times then I'll start handing it over.  Especially if the corner workers hate me for my pain killer induced comments from Oct.  They won't want to pick me up anymore.  Sorry guys, I really appreciate all your efforts, which are way more GOOD then bad!

Matt