Thanks to Jeff, the RFF, Quit Qui Oc and all the sponsors for the fun time Mndy!

Started by Dr675, June 10, 2008, 12:51:12 PM

Dr675

We had a blast yesterday at the Red Flag Fund Golf outing at Quit Qui Oc at Elkhart yesterday. Thanks to Jeff and his wife for putting on a great event. I am the casual golfer, and I have never done 18, never did a best ball tourny, never used a kart and have only golfed that course once back in high school.  It was a great course and a good time.  Everyone in our group had a good time.

Save a spot on your calendars for it next year.

Doc
"...you gotta kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight"- BNL

Super Dave

Super Dave

Dr675

Myself, The Gammi (Ellen), and my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, aka The Border Reivers!  We did not win, although we did walk away with some swag and door prizes.  I am rockin a Spiderworks Hat and T-shirt, thanks Alexa!

Props to Kevin Hansen from Safety First Racing who traded his Nicky Hayden signed poster that he won to a local fan that really, really, REALLY wanted it.  Kevin got a Regina chains T-shirt out of the deal for the poster.

Owen Weichel and Miguel Duhamel were the golf studs, with a few other locals.  Best score went to a team that was not even involved in racing, but were one of the sponsors for the event. Got to love that.   They only crushed us by 18 strokes.   

weggieman

Yes indeed, we had a great time at the outing. Somehow managed to win some hole prizes (3) and a raffle ticket got me more swag!

Hopefully next year will draw out some more people. Miguel was the only pro rider to show up and he is a great golfer....... hits the ball a mile, and accurate!

You don't need to be a good golfer to do this. Sign up for next year and join in the fun and fund raising for the Red Flag folks!

Dr675

Yeah, you do NOT need to be a good golfer, hence the best ball aspect.  We came close to winning the "Shortest drive" with two of our four players! This was my wife's seventh time she golfed.....ever.