News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2009 Yamaha R1 Picture...

Started by YellowRacer, June 08, 2008, 08:06:34 PM

PerryONeal

Oh I did see this shity rendering but tottaly homebrew. I looks like something I'd like to seen done with the R6 but not an R1. Who ever made it is creative I'll give them that. If it was an R6 I'd get one for my girlfriend.

gixxerlvr

I love GSXR's but this thing is tempting.

Burt Munro

Without looking at the url guess what year this Suzuki concept bike was released......

Surprised?   So was I.  :thumb:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Helmsman

Quote from: PerryONeal on July 22, 2008, 10:28:03 PM
NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your definition of not even close is clearly differnt then mine.  Outside of people that know bikes extreamly well most people can't tell a Ninja 250 from a Hyabusa.  Or a zx-6r from a cbr-100rr, let alone a r6 from a r1.

Jason748

Quote from: Burt Munro on July 24, 2008, 04:22:25 PM

Surprised?   So was I.  :thumb:

Yea... I was about 4 years off and I though I was back too far.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

Smy

Quote from: Burt Munro on July 23, 2008, 04:25:11 PM
Agreed!

The initial concept drawing of the 2010 R1 that I received a copy of is probably far from the final product that you'll see in the showroom........

:ass:

I have to wait until 2010 to get me one of these

PerryONeal

Well if you can't tell them apart maybe you shouldn't make stupid comments and learn a little more about bike. No afense Helmsman. Oh And for the rest Of you I found another pic but I have had this one for some time befor the 08's even came out. Tell me what you think. Oh and don't know what year about the Suzuki question but it looks fucking fast I'd ride it. And yes if Suzuki made a sexy enough bike I'd Buy one(gixxerlvr). This bike also kinda looks like a street version of the M1 KINDA.

justintime_3

I think it's sexy as hell!! Not sure what it is,but I like it!!

roadracer162

Quote from: Burt Munro on June 09, 2008, 10:28:12 AM
Anybody see a 2nd set of footpegs anywhere?   :wtf:

How am I gonna convince my wife to let me buy it????

Buy it with the pretense that it is for her.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Helmsman

Quote from: PerryONeal on July 26, 2008, 04:13:28 AM
Well if you can't tell them apart maybe you shouldn't make stupid comments and learn a little more about bike. No afense Helmsman. Oh And for the rest Of you I found another pic but I have had this one for some time befor the 08's even came out. Tell me what you think. Oh and don't know what year about the Suzuki question but it looks fucking fast I'd ride it. And yes if Suzuki made a sexy enough bike I'd Buy one(gixxerlvr). This bike also kinda looks like a street version of the M1 KINDA.

Lol, wow.  I never said I couldn't tell the difference.  I just challenged you saying that they were "NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!", by pointing out that most people can't tell the difference.