News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

5-31 & 6-1 BFR vids

Started by gntbldr, June 02, 2008, 03:18:24 PM

gntbldr

real low quality because I compressed them so much to save me time with the uploading but none the less here you go...

Wasn't able to get all the views all the time. battery issues as well as not having all of my cameras working.

Every race I was in got red flagged. GTO and USB were re-gridded and re-ran but the HWSB race was cut short.

right click and save as for all links:

GTO:
vanitycam 90mb

rear 37mb

USB:
front 77mb

rear 31mb

vanity cam 79mb

HWSB:
front 77mb

Placed 8th in every race and also broke my personal lap records by a minimum of 2seconds. :D

Sobottka

cool! the mirrored shield makes left right and right left! blackhawk backwards
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Super Dave

Super Dave

Protein Filled

In the GTO rear cam view, right at 5:20, you can barely see Dave Vaughn highside coming out of 6!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Xian_13

Quote from: Numbskullz-113 on June 02, 2008, 11:12:37 PM
In the GTO rear cam view, right at 5:20, you can barely see Dave Vaughn highside coming out of 6!

Man, that actually made me cringe when I looked for it.
It was like a confetti bomb went off.

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

gntbldr

I like the mirrored shield effect too. Had the tinted shield on at MAM for the test session of that cam mount and just had to buy the mirrored for BFR.

Dave, yeah, you got a good start. I was about to bomb in on ya but it wasn't the USB race so I was happy wherever I ended up. Someday I'll be able to get more footage of ya ;) ;)

As for the GTO incident I clipped out the 5:20 bit and also added in the aftermath stroll through

http://www.1000rr.us/gntbldr/CCS/08/BFR/GTORF.wmv