News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

HPT LWSB Race 2 Video

Started by wolf44, April 29, 2008, 11:55:27 AM

wolf44

sorry for the poor quality, I was having some issues with the camera mount this week
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/v/PvTc_F2UK6c
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

SV88

Very cool Dan except for you passing me like I was parked going into T1.  Wish I could have seen these lines earlier on.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

wolf44

heres part due, this was probably the best part of the weekend. The batterY in my bullet cam came loose right before the last lap but there wasn't any good passing through the entire last lap...oh and George's Duc is a frickin rocket :ahhh:
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

George_Linhart

Thanks guys.  All the credit on the motor go to Matt Carr down at Ducati Indianapolis.  He built a great motor for my bike.  Its actually in a relatively mild state of tune in order to stay reliable and run on regular pump gas.  I believe we could get much more agressive in the build if we really wanted.... 

For the record, the official weight was 373 lbs and power was 80.8 bhp on the ASRA post race dyno.

George

APP_Racing

Nice, some day I will have to get a look at the front of the bike :)
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

George_Linhart

Anthony - it was great racing with you this weekend!  you did pleanty well staying in front of me in the LWGP race. 

If only somebody can step up and challenge Mr. Brock...

RMGSXR124

I think I actually had something for Jack on that one. Too bad someone tried to get 2 seasons and a track day  out of his rear tire. You just missed the near highside coming out of turn 2 on the 2nd lap. Great video!!

APP_Racing

It was way fun this weekend and yes we will be working hard to chase down Jack.  He is an awesome rider and it will be tough.  I am just so glad to see the good turnouts in LW and seems we will be having a great season.
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/