Anyone know how Brian Lacy is?

Started by Super Dave, April 28, 2008, 06:48:19 PM

Super Dave

I know we have a thread for Brian Hall, but how is Brian Lacy?
Super Dave

PJ

I spoke with Brian Lacy this afternoon. He's still in the hospital and will likely be there for a couple more days. Broken ribs and a punctured lung. He seemed in good spirits, although he could not remember anything about the crash.

Here's wishing both Brian Lacy and Brian Hall speedy and complete recoveries...
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

EM JAY

I was glad to see Brian at the rider meeting and was taken back when I heard he crashed again...luck hasn't been in his corner lately..  Hoping for a better year for him and a quick recovery!!
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

GSXR RACER MIKE

I heard someone say Lacy was down there by himself, is that correct? If anything like when I busted 4 ribs that's going to be one miserable drive home with busted ribs, even worse if he has to drive alone.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

racrx451

broken ribs are horrible.. hope he has a quick recovery. 
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

kl3640

I cracked a rib (not a displacement fracture) in my crash there on Friday.  Finishing the race and the subsequent 24 hour drive home were miserable as a result...and that was only 1 rib, and only cracked at that, not fully broken.  And I wasn't driving alone, didn't have to load up the trailer myself, etc.  I couldn't imagine multiple fully broken ribs on a long ride home the next day, let alone by myself...

I don't know him, but wish him a speedy recovery and if anyone knows of anything that can be done to help him with his trip home, please post.

gntbldr

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on April 28, 2008, 11:27:27 PM
I heard someone say Lacy was down there by himself, is that correct? If anything like when I busted 4 ribs that's going to be one miserable drive home with busted ribs, even worse if he has to drive alone.
Yes, Brian was down there by himself. My friend and I packed up all of his stuff as neatly as possible into his van and it was placed in a locked area on the facility by the request of one his family members with the help of Mike Casey's coordination and the HPT staff.

Super Dave

For those with broken or cracked bones...

Here's the bone supplement link right here....

Actually, it's inexpensive, and it does help speed healing.  Certainly worth your time in checking out a bottle.
Super Dave

Team_Serpent

Any updates on Brian? 

Does he need any help?

Not sure what happened but it doesn't sound good, I know he had a bad crash not to long ago (maybe last year or 06?) so this just sucks.

barney

Brian is doing fine. His son's are going to pick him up. Thank's
later on racer dudes

Team_Serpent

Thank you, please tell him we were asking about him

Glad to hear he is doing better

Jason and Jim Temme

Jeff

Yes, please let him know we're all thinking abuot him, and if there's anything any of us can do to just let us know!

-Jeff
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest