News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Photo's from Heartland?

Started by ronhix, April 27, 2008, 01:54:07 PM

ronhix

Anybody know who was taking pics at Heartland?  I saw several photographers on the side of the traffic during the races.
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

Court Jester

a friend that is a photographer came out saturday and let me use her camera because i'm looking at getting a good one. i took about 100 or so pics from the front straight and turn 14. when she sends the cd i'll be sure to post up what she's got.
outside of that, i don't know who else was there but i'd like to know as well.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

agron4

we were there (gron4 photography)

Have some great pics.  Ron my brother has some incredible pics of your entire crash sequence, glad you were able to walk away from it. 

We just got home so pics will be a few days, I'll try and post some teasers here.   ::)

www.gron4.com

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

ronhix

Quote from: agron4 on April 28, 2008, 02:21:36 AM
we were there (gron4 photography)

Have some great pics.  Ron my brother has some incredible pics of your entire crash sequence, glad you were able to walk away from it. 

We just got home so pics will be a few days, I'll try and post some teasers here.   ::)

www.gron4.com

Awesome, let me know!
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

mattg

I sorted pics on the way home and started uploading them last night.

Here are my pics, I took some Friday, a lot on Saturday, none on Sunday.

A few conversations I had over the weekend made me decided to not charge for my roadracing pictures, so feel free to save the pics and print them how you'd like.  If you use them for business / commercial use, I simply ask for credit for the image.

http://mwaphoto.smugmug.com

It was great to get my first taste of CCS this weekend while being pitcrew for the wisconsinsportbikes.net and NESBA guys.  I can't wait to get out there and run mid-pack! :)

EM JAY

mattg thanks man!!!!!    :thumb:  Looks good!
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

racrx451

thanx for the great photo's.. thanx for making me LOOK fast. ha
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

SV88

Matt:  Great photos (exp 88)!!

Many thanks

steve.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Grashopr

Quote from: mattg on April 28, 2008, 04:26:01 PM

Thank you for the terrific pics!  Do you have somplace we can make donations?
CCS #303

Old Woman in a Cage: "WHAT were you thinking doing wheelies down the road at 60 to 70 mph??!!"

Idiot on a Triumph: "Oh we HAD to be going faster than THAT ma'am!"

RCR_531

Great photos and thank you for taking them.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

bigreid

Quote from: mattg on April 28, 2008, 04:26:01 PM

Here are my pics, I took some Friday, a lot on Saturday, none on Sunday.

A few conversations I had over the weekend made me decided to not charge for my roadracing pictures, so feel free to save the pics and print them how you'd like.  If you use them for business / commercial use, I simply ask for credit for the image.

http://mwaphoto.smugmug.com

It was great to get my first taste of CCS this weekend while being pitcrew for the wisconsinsportbikes.net and NESBA guys.  I can't wait to get out there and run mid-pack! :)

What is this? The Nick Spooner show?
GP AM#429