News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Race sponsorship question...how to put up a cash purse 101?

Started by djduc748l, April 24, 2008, 08:28:11 AM

djduc748l

I was wondering how my company and a few of my sponsors put up a CASH  :thumb:purse for an EXPERT race at the CCS round at Summit Point Festival of Speed? Do I need to fill out forms, fingerprints, first born, etc...or do I just show up with a paperbag full of cash and let you know what class we want to sponsor and let them go for it?!!!! :pop: Looking for a winner take all type race...please reply to dennis@teterbororams.com

Thanks,

Dennis Espinosa
CCS AM # 254
Remember...have fun and enjoy every second! Life is to precious to take for granted!

Jeff

You start by contacting CCS, not to be confused with CCS Forum.. :-)

http://www.ccsracing.us

Eric or Kevin would be happy to talk to you about this.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

chaplain220

Or, and this is just my advice to save you some effort...lower the bag of money off the bridge at Summit during the last lap of practice session #2 for even # amateurs.  I will come through on the #220 bike, (I usually run towards the back of the pack for just such situations), and I will snatch, er, obtain said bag, and distribute the funds accordingly to the benefit of my...er...the roadracing community...(Hey boyz, If we pull this off we'll be hittin the buffet in Charlestown!!!

mikendzel

+1 on Art's suggestion!!!!

You're paying right Art?  That is of course if I make it to Summit, or stay there once I do arrive........

Aiming for scoring points this time!!!!