News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Street or Race plastic painting!! CHEAP!!

Started by JohnnyBlaze, April 16, 2008, 02:21:30 PM

JohnnyBlaze

Anybody need some plastic repair or painting done cheap let me know. I use PPG Base coat Clear coat. Most paint jobs include body work repair and prep work for $350 including materials. If anyone was at Daytona or CMP, I had the Pearl white Ducati 848 with the Haiwian flowers on the sides. You can e-mail me at fastmofo35@yahoo.com. Thanks! John

EnvyCycles

Can you post some of the work you have done...
Team Envy Racing CCS #800
Racing Connection, LP USA-Bazzaz Performance, Cycle Gear, Alien Motion Batteries, Vortex Racing, LeoVince USA, Hotbodies Racing, Ballistic Apparel, Parts411

ahastings

Those flowers are sweeeeet. I'm first in line don't forget. No flowers on mine though.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

JohnnyBlaze

My pics are to large to load on here, I can e-mail pics to anyone who would like to see some of my work. Thanks

Gbord

Hey, don't forget me!  I have some brand new sharkskins that need some color.    btw, you need to change your signature.  Unless your not referring to your bike.   :biggrin:
Begin it now.

JohnnyBlaze

I guess I can change it to... " Nothing but new technology... Faster, Stronger, and more Capable than ever before... between my legs!!!NAAANNNAAANNAAANNAAA!!!! LOL!

Gixxerblade

JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

I'll have your plastic to you at V.I.R Ricky Bobby...Kim. Thanks!

JohnnyBlaze

Here is some work that I've done. The flowers and the flames on the Ducati are painted on, not stickers. I have more pics if anyone is interested. Thanks!

JohnnyBlaze

Here is some more pics. They are small pics, But I can e-mail big pics. Thanks

JohnnyBlaze

More.