News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Devil Dawg Performance Center

Started by JohnnySpeed954, April 15, 2008, 10:27:55 AM

JohnnySpeed954

Whats up everyone!

Just got back from the Carolina CMP event this weekend and spoke to a bunch of you out there. I had so many questions and people I was talking to I ran out of business cards so I figured I'd post up some info here for you guys as you requested.

I apologize now to everyone I didn't get a chance to answer or get back to as I was slammed with all the last min. prepping and map changes to the #1 (#707) bike in the team challenge race on Sunday. By the way ... grats to Chris and Ivan on 1st in class and 2nd over all!! :thumb:

Sorry about the tire PSI screw up  :banghead:... lol. Next time we'll be even faster!

Anyway.............

I work at Devil Dawg Performance Center in Chantilly VA. Here is some info on the shop.

Devil Dawg has been open for about 3.5 years. They started off as a custom chopper shop and have expanded to cover everything motorcycle related since then!

Devil Dawg gets super fast turn around on all paint and chrome!!! We have several different painters depending on what you are looking for. Everything from custom air brushing to single color race plastics.

Next on the list is custom fabrication. Devil Dawg is equiped with an in house water jet cutting tool and a vertical C&C mill. Chances are if we can't find the part we can make it!!!

Water Jet Cutting Tool

Vertical C&C Mill

They recently replaced and refinished the shop floor. $20K never looked so good!!! You can also see some of the other in house tools we have. Sheet metal cutting and rolling, welding ect.

On to the performance side of things!! Devil Dawg has Dyno Jet's most recent dyno!! Our tuner is 100% dyno certified and have completed all of the most recent dyno schooling! Everything from complete carb A/F tuning to independent cylinder tuning!!

We have the software to tune just about any tuner you can get.

Power Commander PCII, PCIIIr, USB PCIII
All Harley tuners (including their Race Tuner)
Tune Boy (For you Triumph guys)
Fast Card
Zipper/Thundermax (certified advanced tuner for them)

We do complete CUSTOM mapping. No downloading some generic map and tweaking it to fit your bike. We'll wipe the map clean and start from scratch. Every gear, every throttle position and every RPM.

Complete engine builds, nitrous systems, turbo, super charger.
Complete suspension tuning and suspension rebuilds!

I've been to a lot of different shops and worked at a few of them. This place blows everything else away!! Feel free to come down and check everything out! It's worth the trip!!

We work on everything. Harley's, metric cruisers, sportbikes, dirt bikes and ATV's!! You name it!

Lowest shop rate around.
Same day parts ordering.
Pick up and delivery service.

Coming soon to the shop ........ Devil Dawg Racing and in house Powder Coating!!!!

Devil Dawg Performance and Custom Cycle Center

14512 Lee Rd. Unit E
Chantilly VA. 20151

Just ask for Johnny

You can either PM me here or email at johnny@devildawg.net if you have any questions!!

P.S. Thanks for taking a look and sorry for the first post shop plug. lol. I have PMed an admin to find out about site sponsor advertising.

JohnnySpeed954

Quick BUMP

Devil Dawg will soon be a track side vendor with on site install capabilities. We'll see you out there soon!!

cbrf4_269

bump on this.  they put together my POS and made it into one HELL of a bike.  I could not even believe it was the same bike!