New Midwest Pirelli vendor - Cyclepath Racing HEARTLAND PRE-ORDERS

Started by red900, April 14, 2008, 10:03:27 PM

red900

Hello everyone, My name is Dustin Boyd.  I would like to take a moment and introduce you to Cyclepath Racing LLC.  Many of you have relationships with Racers Supply for Pirelli and Vesrah trackside services.  My wife, Megan Boyd and I have been working with Racers Supply to work out a plan to make sure each of you can continue to receive the same great service that Shane, Joe, and Kirk have provided you over the past years.  I admit, I have big shoes to fill. 

Racer's Supply is growing so quickly and with the additional racing that CCS has started in the south, Shane was looking for some help in the Midwest.  Enter Cyclepath Racing.

Cyclepath Racing will be vending Pirelli's at each of the Midwest CCS racing events this season.  Megan (wife), Steve (partner) and I look forward to helping each of you realize your true potential with the best tires on the market. I know,  I rode them to 5 regional championships and 4 national championships in 2007.

Please be patient as we have so much going on right now to get this up and running.  We are working on a website to make ordering easier, but that may not be ready for at least another month.  We are working on it.

PRE-ORDER       PRE-ORDER       PRE-ORDER!!!!!    Be sure to get what you want at the track.  If you don't pre-order, you are subject to whatever I  bring to the track and also limited quantities.  Please understand, We are a small company and cannot afford to haul around 10 grand in rubber. We will have some tires with us but it may not be exactly what you want.  Don't let it happen, let us know 2 weeks before the event to be sure to have you tires at the track....

HEARTLAND PARK - I will be ordering from Pirelli Thursday evening   4/17.   Please call me or email me with you trackside needs.  Mounting and balancing will be included in each set of tires purchased from us, carry up tires will be charged M&B fee's. 

Vesrah - Please pre-order any Vesrah products with us also.

CONTACT INFO
Dustin Boyd
217 622 0339

Email- red900@excite.com

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

Firecat

Awesome news Dustin!

I will be ordering. I will shoot you an email.
Brian Blume
Hix Racing #803

gntbldr

Thanks for the heads up Dustin.  I very well may be running on some of them donuts this year too.

racrx451

excellent news.  nice pic btw dustin... I wonder who took that?? ha. 
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

Burt Munro

Are you going to offer any discounts for Track Day riders or people thinking about going from Track Days to Racing?  :biggrin:

(sorry, I had to ask)  :thumb:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

red900

Who was it that coined the phrase "professsional shit-starter"  ?
Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on April 15, 2008, 05:18:37 PM
Are you going to offer any discounts for Track Day riders or people thinking about going from Track Days to Racing?  :biggrin:

(sorry, I had to ask)  :thumb:

"Hello, my name is Rick and I am a professional shit disturber :biggrin:"

BTW Rick....are you gonna need a ride to HPT???
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Helmsman

I know nothing about pirellis, can you PM me a price on their DOT race tires?

Edit: oh yeah, i need a 180 rear, what heights do they come in?

Burt Munro

Quote from: backMARKr on April 15, 2008, 08:40:16 PM

BTW Rick....are you gonna need a ride to HPT???

Looks like I can't leave until Thursday AM...... Santana concert is Wednesday night.   I probably won't be able to head home as early as you guys on Sunday anyway.   Thanks for the offer though!

If you can save me a spot for my tent I'd appreciate it.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

red900

Quote from: Helmsman on April 15, 2008, 09:39:31 PM
I know nothing about pirellis, can you PM me a price on their DOT race tires?

Edit: oh yeah, i need a 180 rear, what heights do they come in?

PM Sent
Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

Helmsman

racrx451

"VERY NICE" job this weekend Dustin and Steve... I think steve can do this in his sleep now!   :cheers:
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

ronhix

Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

red900

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

superspud

CCS MW Am #778

red900

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

monica_ranis53

Dustin,
I am having trouble sending you an e-mail, for some reason it delays it.  I have some questions about the pirelli's.  I also need some for blackhawk.  Magnum_services@hotmail.com

superspud

Quote from: red900 on April 30, 2008, 01:18:32 AM
Send me another, I dont think I got it.  red900@excite.com

I think my pirelli card expired yesterday.  4/2008. 

not sure if there's anything i can still do about it.  tmlsm@yahoo.com
CCS MW Am #778

red900

I am sending you another email, I think I can help. 

Dustin
Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier