News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

AFFORDABLE RACER HEALTH INSURANCE

Started by TommyG, April 01, 2008, 02:23:17 PM

TommyG

Racing is about to start here in the midwest and I wanted to post here and encourage everyone to make sure their health insurance is in place and is racer friendly!  I just switched mine with the help of fast guy WERA racer (AND friendly insurance agent) Brandon Parrish.  Not only does the policy he hooked me up with not exclude roadracing and track days,  it was actually cheaper than my existing non-racer friendly policy!  :thumb:

please everyone try to make sure you are covered. 

He`s at www.ridersurance.com

Brandon.Parrish

Hey Tom I really appreciate the kind words.  It was great working with you to get you your plan. Good luck this season and ride safe!

Brandon
www.Ridersurance.com
Brandon Parrish | AMA #295 CCS #295 WERA #8
RiderSurance.com is an action sports-friendly place to quote and apply for health, life, and disability insurance. The perk of this site is we only offer plans that do not have hobby or occupational exclusions specific to racing and riding.

spyderchick

Brandon sucks.

April fools, It's Tom that sucks, Brandon Rocks! :biggrin:  :thumb:

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Brandon.Parrish

RiderSurance.com is an action sports-friendly place to quote and apply for health, life, and disability insurance. The perk of this site is we only offer plans that do not have hobby or occupational exclusions specific to racing and riding.

Brandon.Parrish

I was thinking you must have like 10 computers because you are on every board 24/7 lol  Your addicted!  Do you have a myspace?  myspace.com/ridersurance if you do

TommyG

Alexa is so good with computers she knows who`s been naughty and who`s been nice before Santa! :spank:  She didn`t get the title of Global Moderator for nuthin`!!

limy_1

I'm convinced that she puts the monitor up next to the sewing machine and the keyboard
down on the floor.  This way she can sew and see what is going on
and then type with one foot and run the sewing machine with the other.

Now back to work  :spank:
Roger Preston
AHRMA Volunteer & Monkee
WERA Official