RA Test day

Started by Fast4fun, March 26, 2008, 01:30:50 AM

Fast4fun

I know that I'm way ahead of schedule on this one but who is running the test day at Road America on 7/3/08? And, when will we be able to sign up for that day?
CCS Mid West EX #675
Tri 675

LongDogRacing

it was NESBA last year.  and per their schedule it looks like they have the 1st and 2nd of July this year, but not the 3rd...
Justin Pennella
CCS Ex #32

Proud supporter of MOTOHICK

RCR_531

I saw that Dean was looking for a tire tec. for the 3rd but I have not seen anything about a test and tune day.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Dr675

I thought I had heard Road AMerica was running their own test/promoter practice on that day.  I have the stockholder meeting coming up soon, I can ask George or Carson there! :-)

"...you gotta kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight"- BNL

Super Dave

Super Dave

Eric Kelcher

The track is running it, I thought I posted this somewhere before. We will be there helping as needed
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

LongDogRacing

Eric, when you get an opportunity, please re-post the information on how to sign up for the pre-race practice day at Road America.  That would help us out a lot!  Thanks, --Justin
Justin Pennella
CCS Ex #32

Proud supporter of MOTOHICK

Eric Kelcher

The info for sign-up/cost should be either up on the Road America website and/or we will post info for it on our website when it becomes available.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

RCR_531

Any news on this? I see that it is listed on their web site but there is no info on it. Thanks
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

R1Racer99

I'm curious too, I didn't go to RA last year because of the ridiculous cost of one NESBA practice day, hopefully it will be more reasonable this year.

Mongo

Usually cheaper when the people putting it on don't have to pay track rental.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com