News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Any golfers out there?

Started by weggieman, March 24, 2008, 06:39:47 PM

weggieman

Come on folks get in on the fun. Only three of us signed up so far? What are you waiting for?

Jeff

Hoping to secure some big-name AMA pros when we head to Infineon in May...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

weggieman

I understand but we need the other folks also. And it's only two months away so no, it's not too early to sign up.

Jeff

Yep, absolutely agree Gordy!  I'm guessing that people are waiting to see who signs up, but once a few big names do, it will likely sell out quick.  I wouldn't wait...

Just picked up 3 new sponsors today:

Automation Systems International - Thanks Dave Gygax!
Nashotah Garage - Thanks Tommy G!
Van Horn Automotive - Thanks Chuck VanHorn!
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Tommy G sucks.

Just kidding Tommy...you know we love you.  :kissy: (Don't get any ideas...perv!) :kicknuts: :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

weggieman

Anyone want to join me in a practice round Sat. June 7th while that Moto-ST race is going on at the track?

Jeff

Swing by and find me if you want, I may be up for it if I'm not too busy!
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Dr675

I am upping the ante.  We get a full house of golfers, I do the 18 in a kilt.  See my threads regarding my boast!

Doc
"...you gotta kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight"- BNL

Jeff

Things are shaping up fairly nicely.  Going to be a bit smaller than we had hoped, but that just means the prizes will be shared by fewer people right?!?  Miguel DuHamel is signed up which is pretty exciting.  Hoping to see more last-minute sign-ups at Road America.

If you're on the fence, get off it and let me know! :-)

Cheers!

-Jeff
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

weggieman

There is no fence on this......either do it or don't but if you're going to LET HIM KNOW!!!

Jeff

It's a bit late, but would like to take a second to really THANK the folks who came out to golf, and who sponsored the event.

We ultimately had a great event.  The rain held off for us, to the point that I actually got sunburned!!!  We raised ~$8k with this event and had a fantastic time.  Miguel, Kevin Hanson, Gordy & Laurel, Greg White, Doc Boll, etc etc etc... Everyone who showed up was absolutely great...  Thank you all!!!  I look forward to a bigger and better event in 09!
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

weggieman

Hey, I even managed to win some swag.......... as they say, "It's sometimes better to be lucky than good".

Had a great time even though Miguel was stolen out from under us at the last minute by Wiechel and Hanson.