Extra. extra

Started by spyderchick, March 05, 2003, 07:50:51 PM

spyderchick

Ok...here's news for those #66 fans out there. My daughter, whom I've taught well, has disappointed all of us proud roadracers. Yes, she has admitted to riding b1tch with a squid at the throttle. Was this 3 years ago? No! It was just this last weekend @ Daytona. Why she chose to confess I'll never know, but now all of you can razz her so she'll never conduct herself in such a heinous manner again!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super_KC124

I'll bring my back seat and give her a ride at Mid America. He he he ;D. Jack can take pictures.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Uh, Rhiannon?  I pretty much gave up street riding because I was sick of street people trying to prove that they could "outride the racer."  I sure as heck wouldn't ride passenger with anyone who's skill and judgement I didn't completely trust.  You and I on a 2 seat bike could probably do a double knee drag, but I wouldn't ride like that with a passenger I didn't fully trust, and would never be the passenger at all unless it was Ed Key doing the driving. ;D
Please refrain from allowing someone less talented decide your fate.  You saw my reaction last time I thought you were a goner.  Bet you never thought such a big, intimidating guy could be such a teddy bear.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

QuotePlease refrain from allowing someone less talented decide your fate.

Ah Chris, we all know you're just a big ol' softy. It's why we luv ya.  :-* It's cool though. I'm just razzin' her cuz she let a friend ride her on a bike through the campground cuz her ride wasn't registered there. No real cause for alarm, just an opportunity for a little fun. You remember fun, dontcha K3? Hmmmm. Bikini madness anyone?  ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Tezboogie

Whew....you scared me.

KBOlsen

Bikini Madness....  muahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteYou remember fun, dontcha K3?
No, I don't remember fun at all.  I'm borderline suicidal right now.  Check back with me Saturday night at the first Blackhawk though, and I should be COMPLETELY cured!!! ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

spyderchick

Oh no...K3's in berserker mode! :o

Everyone...clear out!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteOh no...K3's in berserker mode! :o

Everyone...clear out!
I see that my reputation precedes me...

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteI wouldn't ride like that with a passenger I didn't fully trust, and would never be the passenger at all unless it was Ed Key doing the driving. ;D

Uh oh. Chris is coming out of the closet. :o :o ;D ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

HandleThis66

man, i didn't think it was that big of a deal to hop on the back of a byke with a squid for 50ft at 10mph.  he thought it was pretty damn cool, though.  and it was even better in the pits of daytona when he was my chauffer on my own pit byke!  gotta keep the squids happy...you never know when you're gonna need to borrow a race byke ;D  bikini madness...mwaaahhaaahhaaa