Eric Kelcher is a.!!!...

Started by CounterSteerer, March 04, 2008, 08:34:42 PM

CounterSteerer

Stand up Guy! I had a problem with registering for Daytona (that was completely my fault) and Eric was a man of his word. Even if it caused him to get a little pep talk from Kevin for it. So, Thanks Eric for helping me out and thanks Kevin for O.K.ing everything. Next time can you grid me in the front row.  :thumb:
CCS FL, ASRA
Jason Edmonds

d-wire

absofreakinlutely.....Eric is a hell of a guy.  I explained to him a small "issue" I had with the gridding and he handled it in a timely fashion.  He also has answered my 16,432 emails about what EXACTLY was "supersport" legal in the event that I may be "torn down'.  Never met him until Daytoner and he is a hell of a guy.  Thanks Eric.....

CounterSteerer .....you in fact "suck"  .....LOL
Dunlop, Crush Leathers, DCDecals.net, GPBikes Inc, Acme PowderCoating, Sharkskinz, Leo VInce, Bazzaz
FL region #2

MELK-MAN

Eric..great guy
Jason.. on my shit list due to the "ompa lompa" comment (jk :kissy:)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

CounterSteerer

Quote from: d-wire on March 04, 2008, 09:23:47 PM
CounterSteerer .....you in fact "suck"  .....LOL
I know this to be an incorrect statement (I asked my Mom) and you should check your facts before posting something so blatantly false sir.

Here is a fact that you may have missed, next time don't go to Daytona and race all your classes with only a supersport bike. I kid I kid.. Way to tuff it out all weekend. You have to stop letting that Martin Cardenas guy pass you. Seriously, get a motor for October and show um whats up.
CCS FL, ASRA
Jason Edmonds

kl3640

Eric has a tough job, but he handles it with aplomb.  I've asked him a million questions via email and he always responds quickly.  He's got a difficult job and can never make all of us happy, but he does a damn good job at finding the middle-ground that works the best for most people.  He has to deal with a lot of unhappy (and sometimes rude) people, but he never seems to take it personally or loose his cool.  I agree - he's a stand-up guy!

Court Jester

I only had one problem with CCS a year or two ago. The lady at registration told me the wrong thing. Eric disagreed with her but followed through with what I was originally told without complaint or argument and hooked me up, which cost CCS a $150.
The only complaint I have is that they still wont give me the 30 second head start that I need. Outside of that, I've got nothing but good things to say.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"