suspension work

Started by TZDeSioux, March 04, 2003, 06:53:19 PM

Dave_Alexander

Quotenumbskullz-113, sorry I missed the joke.

I misread his comment at first too.  numbskulz was responding to TZ_Boy's suggestion that Brian "Super_Duck" do his own work, not to having Brian Baker do the work.  I think it was a dig at Super_Duck, not you.

Chef

hey,
trip out on this...

i think TZ_Boy is another Brian.......

maybe not,
oooooooooooh,   forgot about my water im boiling for maa oodles u noooodles
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZDeSioux

Quotehey,
trip out on this...

i think TZ_Boy is another Brian.......

nope.. not me.. TZ_Boy is Ronald Paul Bounds :D

TZDeSioux

QuoteI misread his comment at first too.  numbskulz was responding to TZ_Boy's suggestion that Brian "Super_Duck" do his own work, not to having Brian Baker do the work.  I think it was a dig at Super_Duck, not you.

Yep it was toward me.  >:( What's a guy have to do to get some respect?

diesel748

tz boy is not a rev. or a dentist.

chris_chops

Superduck,
  I'll see you sun. 1hour before the race, you dig?

Matt

TZDeSioux

QuoteSuperduck,
  I'll see you sun. 1hour before the race, you dig?

Matt

The 250GP race is at 10:30am that's what you're coming to watch right?

Protein Filled

LOL!!! Ooops, sorry Brian "Baker", I did not mean you. I meant Brian Kwak, like it was already stated. In other words, my point was that maybe it's not a bad idea to drive it up to you instead of having 4&6 do it...even though they are only 15 minutes away.

I know "BRG" can do good suspension work...and great tire warmers  ;)

BTW, Baker, this is Edgar, CCS #113. Take care.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

BRG

TZ_Boy

Rev Kwak are you having a Daytona 200 party and you didn't invite me?  I'll bet you have a big screen to.  I have your sticker's/decal's where's the TZ?

Actually having a 200 party sounds like a good idea!