News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Come on folks, jazz the place up. Post some vids and pics !!

Started by Palanon, February 26, 2008, 09:11:29 PM

Palanon

Quote from: gntbldr on February 26, 2008, 10:35:36 PM
there's one thign about your vid that struck me deep.

the tune

back in '06 I ran into an experience that I messed up at.

I was faced with my past in the present and I failed.
It resulted in my messing myself up real bad with an injury list that is quite extensive. Minor list is fractured orbital, dislocated shoulder, lost a Lot of flesh, dismembered left index finger, tons of ligament and tissue damage, and the list does go on and on.

I prevailed.

That's why I chose it. The last few years have been horrible for my wife and I. Going to the track is the only thing that has provided a small amount of joy in my life. I'm glad I finally jumped in. The racing community is the best.

This is great stuff, keep it coming folks.

gntbldr

Quote from: klebs01 on February 27, 2008, 10:30:46 AM
gntbldr - Nice videos.  You got a couple of shots of me in there.  Were the graffics about passing my slow ass really necessary?  It was my first weekend of racing after only about 4 track days. 

I'm sorry you took offense to that. I was just trying to be comical and I really wasn't ragging on you being slow.  my appologies and I'll redo the entire video and take out the comments.
I was just trying to be funny and I meant nothing by it.

Jim

edit: I want you to know that  imo you were doing real good out there. You were very predictable and smooth especially if that was your 1st weekend in the mix.
I may have a more footage of you. If you'd like, pm me what dates and classes you raced at BFR and I'll go through what vids I have and see.

klebs01

No offence taken.  Don't worry about it. I was joking too.  I should have used a sarcasm emoticon.   I really looked slow there.  Hopefully I'm faster than I was then. 

I think the funnier part was in the first video on the start.  I'm pretty sure the english country home mercedes from top gear could have gotten off the line faster than I did.
Nathan Kleba  AM #72

gntbldr

lol,, now that's pretty funny then.

cause the new vid is almost done being uploaded. :lol:

hey, I'm going to be going through all my pictures for the season soon to see which ones I can find of Jason that I might have.

mind posting up a pic of your bike and you in your gear so I can see if I have any since I'll be going through them all anyways?

I'm off of work for another months getting surgery done on both my hands and I'm bored

gntbldr

r1owner

gntbldr

brotekind269

I don't have the height that the Real Roadracers have, but this picture is important to me because it was the trackday before my first win....

Palanon

gntbldr, great stuff!!

More, more MORE !! Come on folks, this is some good stuff. Some of you LRRS folks, post up! I know you got video, I saw plenty of you guy's set up with vid cams.

steve p

gntbldr,  Hey jim I just watched all 38 mins. of your compilation.  Real nice.  Spoot and Gron take great pics.  I would post something however I have almost zero computer skills.  Hell, I can barely walk and breath at the same time.  See ya at the track soon.
Steve Palella
MW #32
2002 Aprilia RSVR Mille

gntbldr

Quote from: steve p on February 28, 2008, 08:49:35 PM
gntbldr,  Hey jim I just watched all 38 mins. of your compilation.  Real nice.  Spoot and Gron take great pics.  I would post something however I have almost zero computer skills.  Hell, I can barely walk and breath at the same time.  See ya at the track soon.

thanks Steve.

yeah they do,. and this season spoot's going to be rockin a lens that's similar, if not just like, the ones Mike and Andy from Gron4 use.

hey, do you have them sequence pics that spoot got of your crash at bfr?

those would be some real good ones to put in this thread