Pirelli contingency

Started by Eric Kelcher, February 14, 2008, 11:26:09 AM

ahastings

Michelin is looking better and better.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

r1owner

No kidding!  I was actually thinking of switching to Pirelli... looks doubtful now.

gearhead

Since I already own several sets of Pirelli DOT race tires, I plan to run them at least through the early part of the season.  Having said that, who should I contact about buying the sew-on patch and extra decals?

Garywc

pirelli should have decals for ccs at tech and maybe patches if not go on to pirellis web site and contact them they should give you patches
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

Team Spalding

If a guy switches to Michelin from Pirelli are the trackside services from Michelin as good? Service from The Racers Supply Co. last year was pretty good.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

LMsports

In the Midwest and Great Plains CCS regions as well as CRA the trackside service is phenominal. Tom Mason isn't just a tire vendor but a true resource for racers across the board.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

r1owner

Quote from: LMsports on February 18, 2008, 10:15:13 PM
In the Midwest and Great Plains CCS regions as well as CRA the trackside service is phenominal. Tom Mason isn't just a tire vendor but a true resource for racers across the board.

+1 to that!  I wasn't sure where the poster was from, but without a doubt Tom is a stand up guy.

Eric Kelcher

Quote from: gearhead on February 18, 2008, 09:23:23 AM
Since I already own several sets of Pirelli DOT race tires, I plan to run them at least through the early part of the season.  Having said that, who should I contact about buying the sew-on patch and extra decals?

The stickers we should have in tech, we have not received our supply yet for 2008 season from Pirelli but they should be here soon  plus often the trackside vendors have a supply as well. If tech is out then the requirement for them can not be enforced, ie it is waived for that event. We do have the sew on patches and there should be plenty of those in the tech sticker boxes as we received those late last season and still have a reserve at the office.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

EX_#76

Does anyone know what contingency bridgestone is offering for 08?  I am having a hard time finding it on their website.
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

Beaz

Im looking for bridgestone contingency as well

Team_Serpent

Quote from: Beaz on February 20, 2008, 04:12:38 PM
Im looking for bridgestone contingency as well

Your looking in the wrong place   :biggrin:

This is a Pirelli contingency thread and Pirelli Rules!!! :cheers:

ronhix

I am just not happy at all with Pirelli's contingency offering this year.  Too bad I like them so much...
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB