Thunderbike Q?

Started by Fast4fun, January 28, 2008, 11:51:37 PM

F2RGK

Quote from: Fast4fun on February 12, 2008, 06:46:01 PM
Venice is on the Gulf. Between Ft Meyers and Sarasota.. i think.

Gina's mourning the loss of the legendary race team.

Ahh, I see.  Sorry Gina-My Bad!  Well, come on down then, leaving next Wednesday...be there until March 5th, and I'll evn pick you up in the Great White (Dodge Mega Cab)  See ya- Ron
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!

airfreek

just read the 08 rulebook so i can race my duc 749 in thunderbike now???

Fast4fun

Quote from: airfreek on February 12, 2008, 11:19:02 PM
just read the 08 rulebook so i can race my duc 749 in thunderbike now???

YES. That's even better than the ST3.
CCS Mid West EX #675
Tri 675

sauce

tim come & buy 1 of the f3's that ron & i have for sale,you know its well sorted out.(well sell it cheap too you) then you can still get beatn down & not feel bad cause your on an old bike too.
Black ops racing,Bridgestone,Woodcraft,Regina,Cantu inc,sara young.

garrettrick

then a 749r would be legal for thunderbike as well? im missing my bike now.

Ducmarc

i work on my friends st2 and i've wondered about it . it has a linked suspension larger tubing in the frame and the frame angles out around the tank more like a superbike than the ss it also has a ram air duct  but is not connected to the air box  the air box is also large .i bet put some extra pipe in the frame like on the 999s , work on the forks, put it on a diet  and it it would work good, they also come with the heavy duty cases .

F2RGK

Quote from: Fast4fun on January 28, 2008, 11:51:37 PM
It looks as though I can kill two birds with one stone by buying an ST3 Ducati for everyday riding with my wife and on weekends whooping the snot out of old F2 riders in Thunderbike. Does anyone see a flaw in this plan? I'm pretty sure the duc is up to the task of crushing the F2's in the class... maybe even those ridden by national champs!?  Now if only I can get the wife to sign off on the purchase of another bike.
Tim,

Tim, I see how it is- Gotta pick on the F2's Regime.  Alfredo sais you'll need the saddlebags to keep off the grass!  LOL!  Hehe.  Some humor for you.  Btw-Happy New Year!  I moved btw-down here in Florida now.  Give me an email and we'll catch up.  Oh yeah, there is a new High Powered F2 running around down here with a Buell Sticker under my rear section!!  :P
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!