News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Track day Jennings.

Started by chaplain220, January 22, 2008, 10:46:34 AM

chaplain220

Really cold here in Md...and I can't help but keep thinkin bout bikes, palm trees, and warmth...and food...so I just registered for Jennings Fla track day on Mon Feb 11th.   I know it's close to Daytona, but I could use some saddle time to get the joints loosened up and test out the new ride.  Just thought I'd throw it out there to nudge a couple of yoots to join me. 

ghost05

I'd love to join you, a lot of my "peeps" from Jax, FL are always going out there, but Daytona has me tapped out... plus, we just made the trip down there at the end of December...

Have fun! Ride safe, and I'll see you at CMP in April!
-Bryan

bill999s

Hey Art, you gonna bring your new trash bike to Daytona with Bob and me or what?

chaplain220

Thanks Bryan, I will be at CMP and look forward to seeing ya, and trying out the new track without the bus stop.  And as for you bill999, so you confess to the crime, I should have known someone whose bike is broken as much as yours would be lingering around the bike shop, to victimize my poor baby with duct tape and...personal slogans :err:.  Double chapel service for you!  You better believe I'm cruisin to Daytona with yas, someone's got to be the moral fiber to keep you and Mr Bob in line.  Fixed the fork seals today.  Hey, are you gonna make CMP with us? 

mikendzel

I wish I was going to Daytona with you boys.......... :(

bill, you sticking with that purty bird, or are you coming to the dark side this year and getting an r6??? 
I have $50 that says I beat you in HWSS at CMP.

mikendzel

I smited you too, bill!!!!!!!!!   :biggrin: :cheers:

Bring it on old man!!!!  :thumb:

bill999s

Art, I'm genuinely hurt that you would think I would ever touch your precious baby. I thought the "Harley Rules" sticker would have pointed right at young Theodore. But no, the right reverend CCS Chaplain accuses his one true disciple. As for endzell, I work to hard for my money to be cavalier with it.  Other than that, bring it on you little peckerwood. The Duc is mighty.

mikendzel

Ha, peckerwood............

It's been brought!