Motivation

Started by mwsportsimaging, January 17, 2008, 01:21:25 AM

mwsportsimaging

Here are some great motivational posters.  The Mud one is from Sheri at Midwest Sports Imaging.  (Yeah, thats me in the picture)

mwsportsimaging

More

mwsportsimaging

More

mwsportsimaging

More

mwsportsimaging

More

Team Spalding

Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

Thingy

-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

EM JAY

LOL  Hey Jester  why don't you share YOURS!!!!!!!   Bahahahahah!   I won't post it....
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

Court Jester

they're on my laptop. i'll get them when i get home this weekend.

and who has a link to the website you can make those on??? post it up. i had it but lost it. 
CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Court Jester

CCS# 469

Court Jester

CCS# 469

Court Jester

CCS# 469

Court Jester

CCS# 469

Chad Wolfe

honda60071

Shawn

Biketographer

Bump.This thread is 11 years old.... but some of the images are well worth it.
When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.