New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

No bathrooms at Blackhawk...

Started by Super Dave, January 04, 2008, 08:35:35 PM

Super Dave

Well, there should be new ones in spring.   :biggrin:   :cheers:

Super Dave

dylanfan53

After they just upgraded from the rusty trough to the porcelain?  Geez, I guess the new owner's going all fancy now.
:lmao:
Don Cook
CCS #53

Super Dave

Well, I think he has always enjoyed the track, and he'd like it to have some facilities that are a bit more attractive.  I'll post a picture of the void.  Right now, the whole bathroom/shower facility is completely gone. 
Super Dave

GSXR RACER MIKE

Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

r1owner

And you guys made fun of me for saying they should put new shitters in....  :kicknuts:

Woofentino Pugrossi

They at least need to put a porta-potty at the cornerstations in 2 and 5. 2 at least you can sneak into the woods. 5 you are pretty much out of luck.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

Here's where the bathrooms used to be.
Super Dave

r1owner

Quote from: Super Dave on January 05, 2008, 08:25:26 AM
Here's where the bathrooms used to be.

Looks more inviting than the old ones! ;)

weggieman

I hear tech is being moved to between the new shitters and the tower.

They called in Mike Irwin to give them info on water pipe layout and so forth. Some guy was walking around with a divining rod trying to find them. Mike had to laugh because the guy was finding water everywhere. Mike said, "What the hell do you expect, the water table here is at most 48".  So they dug some holes and guess what? Yep, water everywhere they dug....about 48" down. The whole place is floating........... but we knew that already. It's a freaking swamp.

Court Jester

sounds like the new owner is taking some big steps in the right direction. any chance some of the trees around the track will be removed???
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

eddie1000rr

ALLLLLLL RIGHTTTTTttttt!
I may camp there this year after all then!
Last year, I think i'd rather shit my pants then use those toilets...I heard if you listened real quietly at night...you could hear the sludge growling in there.
J/K I know it takes allot of money to keep a facillity up and running and sometimes somethings need to be overlooked  :rollseyes:

weggieman

Ah, you youngsters that weren't around before those "terrible bathrooms" at BHF. You should have seen what was there before the last ones...............

Spoiled little children. It's a place to shit! Not a freakin spa.