News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

supersport legality???

Started by d-wire, January 04, 2008, 06:35:56 PM

Mongo

Is Shermans the dairy right at the exit? 

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

123user

I've always been on CCS rules.  I believe any references to WERA rules were to say that those weren't CCS's... sorry if I didn't communicate that effectively.  I've never raced under WERA rules, so I wouldn't even try to interpret them.

Shermans is about 1/2 mile from the exit for south haven.  Traveling east it would be on your left.  Its just a little past the Walmart.  I recommend 1 scoop.  I have pictures of my wife and I trying to eat 2 scoops... its literally 6 inches about the top of the waffle cone!

How do you think CCS's change to the 800cc format in LW classes will effect WERA?  I know that in the MA and SE regions many racer run both.  It could go either way.  The fast guys may build big SV's for CCS and make them uncompetetive for any legal class in WERA.  Or they could keep they're 700cc SV's and struggle at ROC.  Depending on how it goes, WERA could really lose on this one. 

If I would have known that CCS was going to go to the 800cc's, I would have bought an SV instead of my Duc.  Those things are really going to scream.

benprobst

Almost no fast guys run superbike in WERA. All of the money is in SS and manufactur money, so no one wastes there time turning the bikes into SB (except me and 9 mil). Especially with how fast the 2nd gens are in SS trim.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

benprobst

Quote from: benprobst on January 14, 2008, 04:37:49 PM
Almost no fast guys run superbike in WERA, in the SE/MC at least. All of the money is in SS and manufactur money, so no one wastes there time turning the bikes into SB (except me and 9 mil). Especially with how fast the 2nd gens are in SS trim.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Mongo

What Ben said.  It won't have any appreciable effect.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

airfreek

Not trying to thread jack but i didnt think i needed to start another topic of supersport rules but are lightweight flywheels allowed in this class?

airfreek

oh and i like any ice cream with dark chocolate

Sobottka

Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe