News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

MW Banquet

Started by Scotty Ryan, December 27, 2007, 11:30:07 PM

Who's gonna pull the stupidest stunt this year???

Edgar Dorn
3 (20%)
Ryan Johnson
3 (20%)
Scotty Ryan
1 (6.7%)
Dave Rosno
7 (46.7%)
Edgar Dorn
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 11, 2008, 11:30:07 PM

Scotty Ryan

The first person that can tell me who pulled the stupid stunt last year - and what they did - I'll buy them a drink at the banquet :cheers:

Certin people that were involved in the incedent are excluded from the prize......

I think we should start an annual award for "The Stupidest Banquet Stunt" :biggrin:

"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Protein Filled

Hmm, would you buy me a drink if I answer this?

:)

If so, I think I would win for the last 3 years running!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Super Dave

What did I just vote for?
Super Dave

Court Jester

I puked on some ladies feet in the hall way after drinking too much. i don't remember much about the later part of the night
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

motobenco

I'd be more worried about retribution.
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

Protein Filled

Hmmm, now you got me a bit nervous!  I guess that if you dish it out, you gotta learn to take it, right?

Hey Throttle, weren't you the one responsible for getting everyone to spray Brian with Champagne?
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Scotty Ryan

Quote from: Court Jester on December 28, 2007, 04:41:23 PM
I puked on some ladies feet in the hall way after drinking too much. i don't remember much about the later part of the night

I must say - That was a good one.... But someone topped that....  

Court Jester

CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Scotty Ryan

I can't let the cat out of the bag yet - Gotta wait to see if anyone else can give me the answer  :biggrin:

Scotty Ryan

Looks like Edgar won the Poll by 3 votes.. If you add his first 5 to his second 3..... So Super Dave came in 2nd with five and then Ryan Johnson 3rd - and myself a lonely 4th with one vote..... Still waiting to hear what the stupidest thing was last year - running out of time for the free drink!!!!

racerhall

if i get anything dumped on me this time im going to start swinging  :finger:
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

Court Jester

but that's what makes it so fun.
CCS# 469

Jeff

Hey Brian, just have Edgar's car towed.  LOL...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Protein Filled

Hey Jeff, I'm flying in this time!   :biggrin:

Oh, and Brian, that is sooo last year! We can't do the same thing 2 years in a row! We got to come up with something better. I will be consulting with Klaus and Ortega tonight, we'll get back to you!

Super Dave

I'll eat a whole bunch of yeast and wheat products.  It'll be great.   :blahblah:
Super Dave

barb_arah

Wow, I really must've missed something.  The suspense is killing me here!
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

Court Jester

i still don't know what the stupid stunt was for last year but i damn sure walked away with a few stories from this year's banquet. thanks for a fun filled night all.
CCS# 469

Burt Munro

I'd really like to thank the Milwaukee Wyndham Airport Hotel for the nice rooms.  The added live floral displays in some of the rooms was a nice touch. :thumb:   :biggrin:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

MegRyan

Well my vote for this years craziest stunt goes the shane wright, and all involved in the plant escapade  :biggrin: :lmao: :biggrin:
~Meg Ryan~

Scotty Ryan

Good times were had by all..... But I'm sure glad this only happens once a year....

Court Jester

that was funny.
where's the rest of the pics of the night???
CCS# 469

Scotty Ryan

Those were the only ones Meghan had taken - But I do remember some other pics being being snapped off.... Don't know who has them tho....Maybe Tom Swager's wife - Nancy

suzukited1

the plant relocation program was awsome nothing like opening the elevator to see some floral arrangements, and props for wheeling the plant past the security guy.  and jester for geasing the vans, was awsome.  look foward to next year if they can still have it their.
CCS#477
2003 GSXR1000 trackbike
2007 GSXR1000 street ride
superbikesunlimited.com