News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Annual "Who's going to the Midwest Banquet"????

Started by Scotty Ryan, December 27, 2007, 11:14:29 PM

motobenco

I know a few things that should be plowed on Friday-Saturday....um Sunday too
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

Scotty Ryan

Quote from: TTR174 on December 28, 2007, 04:56:52 PM
I know a few things that should be plowed on Friday-Saturday....um Sunday too

A few things - or a bunch of people????
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Protein Filled

well, we are not bringing any bikes since we are flying in. I am pretty sure that due to the nature of hanging out with Throttle and DanO, ice riding on Saturday is probably out!  :biggrin: :cheers:
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Super Dave

Super Dave

weggieman

Well, if I get my chain, sprockets, carb and tires on by then I think Sunday may happen. Silver Lake, north of Elkhorn.

I will keep tabs on the ice info and let ya know. And of course it all depends on weather.

I will be the starter again at the Steel Shoe 3 hr. on Lake Koskonong
the following weekend. That is if i can get Al Sumner to pay my bar tab!

Oh yeah, the wifey and I will be at the banquet along with Dave Doe.
Cap't and coke please..................

MegRyan

Well as far as the Ice riding if weather permits we may ride Delavan Lake Sunday cuz no one has been out there yet this year - it will be much nicer to ride I think. My dad and I will be out plowing it today (12-29) and riding tomorrow - so it will have two weekends of riding on it at least - the ice would be much smoother to ride on Sunday the 13 then Silver Lake would be.
~Meg Ryan~

Super Dave

Koshkonong is plowed as of this AM.

So, you and Scotty gonna be out tomorrow around noon?

And how's the house?   :biggrin:
Super Dave

barney

later on racer dudes

Super Dave

Right near Sunset tavern, I understand, Barney.

Delavan is closer to me, so if that's where Scotty's gonna be, I'll head over there around noonish. 

Get that young kid to come out.
Super Dave

barney

He's coming out I am trying to get in touch with pat to.
later on racer dudes

barney

later on racer dudes

MegRyan

Yeah just got Delavan plowed. We'll be out on Delavan tomorrow and Dave if you are going to be there at noon I'll let Scotty and my Dad know so we'll be out there when you get there. 
~Meg Ryan~