News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Couple of license points that many riders overlook

Started by Eric Kelcher, December 20, 2007, 05:52:30 PM

Eric Kelcher

1. Send in your sponsor sheets, getting these in prior to the first race weekend insures that all the support that your sponsors offer you is recognized from the start of the season. For those sponsors that offer contingency the recognition of their product in the results pages is part of the requirements in the past and I am sure it will be in the future. As an FYI the sponsor list must be updated each year

2. The deadline for renewing your 2007 competition number is fast approaching and with the holiday mail generally being slowed down be sure to get your applications in the mail by next week to insure delivery by the 4th.

If you are active military and are deployed overseas, relatives or have friends that are please contact me at Eric.kelcher@ccsracing.us regarding any issue you may have in mail service or are taking time off from racing due to deployment regarding retaining your current competition number. Thank you guys and gals for the work you do for this great country.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Garywc

is that the blue sheet we get at the track?
if i already renewed my license can i fax over a sponsor sheet?
and do i need a separate one for ASRA and another one for the team challenge?
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

LongDogRacing

Eric,
For our sponsors, will it pretty much be the same ones as last year?  If so, can you just apply our list from last year?
Thanks!
--Justin
Justin Pennella
CCS Ex #32

Proud supporter of MOTOHICK