1099's from CCS

Started by Super Dave, February 26, 2003, 03:54:58 AM

chris_chops

QuoteIn our bowling leagues, we cut the big jackpot stuff off at $599 and start a back-up pot so there are no 1099's involved.
Ducatis? Bowling?  We have to talk some shop! You are my kind of racer.  I'm from Chicago, but Bowling and racing could bring me on a winter trip to Homestead. Later.

Matt

MightyDuc Racing

LOL Chops.  But I think the racing gig is gonna put bowling leagues off the radar for me.  I am bowling two leagues now, and we are in first in one (after already winning the first half of our 42 team league), and second in a "sport" condition scratch league.  Can't quit until the end of the season in May, but I think I'm done after that for awhile.  2 Leagues/week=$36 X 36 weeks = $1296 to the racing fund.  Good thing this year is I should get a bunch of cash in May.  I used to bowl on the PBA Southern Regional Tour.  Now I just drink and laugh.  Much better sport this way.   ;D  I'm already pre-entered for the December race at Homestead, so I can't wait to see ya there!
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

chris_chops

I took the penguin school there in '96, two years before I started racing.  It was a great experience and I thought the track was pretty cool.  As for my bowling, I suck but I love to bowl.  I'm a newbie but I'm working on my spin.

Matt

MightyDuc Racing

You teach me to get around Homestead quicker and I'll teach you how to bowl better, deal?  I have shot four sanctioned 300 games, two 800 series, and have a ton of unsanctioned perfectos.  Not bragging, just used to bowl a bunch.  Hopefully I can get to that type of level in racing.  Call Henry DeGouw and get pre-entered so you have to come down.  I should have enough food from my sponsor, Mr. & Mrs. BBQ to hook you up for lunch saturday and sunday, so that'll save ya some dough.  Later.

Bryan
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

Super Dave

I used to bowl on a league a long time ago (14yrs old).

I love to bowl too.  One guy that I sponsor for the CORE off road series, he bowls too.  Maybe there's something about bowling and racing.  Screw golf.  Those guys don't have big enough balls! 8)
Super Dave

Dawn

Quote Screw golf.  Those guys don't have big enough balls! 8)

LOL..!!!!

Dawn and golf.  A dangerous combination.   :o
For everyone's saftey I stay off the golf course.

:)

MightyDuc Racing

Golf is a beautiful thing.  One of the only sports that you can have a completely shitty day and then uncork one 300 yards down the middle on #18 and everything is suddenly awesome.   ;D  Plus, I play a lot of all-you-can drink scrambles.   ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

chris_chops

QuoteYou teach me to get around Homestead quicker and I'll teach you how to bowl better, deal?  I have shot four sanctioned 300 games, two 800 series, and have a ton of unsanctioned perfectos.  Not bragging, just used to bowl a bunch.  Hopefully I can get to that type of level in racing.  Call Henry DeGouw and get pre-entered so you have to come down.  I should have enough food from my sponsor, Mr. & Mrs. BBQ to hook you up for lunch saturday and sunday, so that'll save ya some dough.  Later.

Bryan
Thanks, I hope to take you up on the BBQ.  By the time I get down there, you'll be showing me around there.  It has been so long!
Matt