Bump list is up.....

Started by wolf44, December 12, 2007, 12:26:42 PM

wolf44

anyone petitioning to stay yellow? :biggrin:
http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php/topic,19237.0.html
I'm looking forward to racing with the white platers next year...well at least starting with them and watching them dissappear into the distance
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

BrianC636

Sweet!!  I finished top 5 both classes (MW SS and SB) and still didn't get bumped.

No painting the bodywork this year!

CCS # 29 - GP Region

Thanks to:
Cafe Racer Inc., No-Mar Tire Changers, CR Signs, Ace Fabrication, Bridgestone

Grashopr

Quote from: BrianC636 on December 12, 2007, 12:56:07 PM
Sweet!!  I finished top 5 both classes (MW SS and SB) and still didn't get bumped.

No painting the bodywork this year!

LOL..  I have NO idea what the requirements are for getting bumped.    I was hoping for a bump at the end of the year, but after missing half the year from injury, looks like it's back to the 'meat grinder' for me too for '08.   LOL.    We can get matching casts!   
CCS #303

Old Woman in a Cage: "WHAT were you thinking doing wheelies down the road at 60 to 70 mph??!!"

Idiot on a Triumph: "Oh we HAD to be going faster than THAT ma'am!"

Toves33

gpz11

Bodywork is already being painted with white plates. You can ask to be moved up to an expert when you apply for your license too.

backMARKr

Quote from: gpz11 on December 13, 2007, 08:56:38 AM
Bodywork is already being painted with white plates. You can ask to be moved up to an expert when you apply for your license too.

DAMN SKIPPY!....and I ain't paintin'  'em twice :biggrin:

(in my best southern Illinois redneck accent)
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Kelly Daniels

750 points is a bump. I think a class championship will do it as well. Las year I got a top 5 at ROC and they bumped me. I guess that changed this year.

rogers1323

I haven't looked at the rulebook lately, but 400 points is a bump not 750.  You can protest to stay down if you have more than 400 points and you can petition to bump up if you have less than 400 points, but that is the cutoff that the computer uses.  There are other standards, like finishing better than X place at the ROC or finishing in X place or better in a regional championship.  I'm not as familiar with those requirements.

Burt Munro

Quote from: backMARKr on December 13, 2007, 09:03:32 AM
DAMN SKIPPY!....and I ain't paintin'  'em twice :biggrin:

(in my best southern Illinois redneck accent)
(Rapidly scanning the rule book......)

'Now where's the part where it says you actually have to participate in races to earn points?'

'There it is!  Right after the section that doesn't say you earn 1st place points in every race you've entered for the weekend if you crash out on a Friday Track Day!!!'   :kissy:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

SV88

I won't fight it (first full season, 700 pts, 15 podiums/33 starts, 3 falls and a stellar PI of 515) - at this point don't know if it's a curse or an honor. Won't be racing with a couple of friends but will be racing with the big dogs - many of them mentors and friends as well!!

My decision is whether to stay LW with a lightly modified SV or try to go Buell, Ducati or even BMW.  Another possibility is to race prep. the 04 R6...Thoughts, suggestions????
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

wolf44

My PI was almost 900 before MAM at the end of the year.  Then I had two dnf's in two classes I didn't race the entire year...I think I ended up with a 573
if I had the cash I'd do a buell as they pay well and you get great support at races if you ever need it.
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on December 13, 2007, 12:08:27 PM

(Rapidly scanning the rule book......)

'Now where's the part where it says you actually have to participate in races to earn points?'

'There it is!  Right after the section that doesn't say you earn 1st place points in every race you've entered for the weekend if you crash out on a Friday Track Day!!!'   :kissy:

"Hello, my name is Rick and I am a professional shit disturber, and Santa will be leaving a lump of coal in my stocking!  :biggrin:"   

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13