News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New bike - complete bike with pics

Started by tzracer, December 07, 2007, 07:15:40 PM

Scotty Ryan

Quote from: tzracer on December 12, 2007, 08:23:47 PM

Get a trainer and do some indoor riding. Not the most fun but it does help. I use Spinervals DVDs. The fitness series (4) is a good start. I have heard that the competition series can be quite difficult.

Trainers are boring as all hell - But if you do it right - come next season riding on the road will seem easy... I personally use the Spinerval stuff - But I load the audio onto my MP3 and go to town while watching roadracing DVD's....
Very nice bike Brian - I'm thinking about upgrading my bike too - Some Pink Bar tape!!!!! About all the budget can afford right now.... I helped Mark install the new computer on his bike today - He's all excited that he is gonna have someone to ride with around Delevan Lake this year - I told him we are gonna have to see who can do the most laps :) It doesn't sound like he is all that interested in doing any century rides tho.... I'll work on him.... I'll upload pics of my bike after I pimp the tape.... Every time I go to the bike shop it's like a kid in a candy store - I would like to do some upgraded wheels soon.....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??