News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

08 Schedule?

Started by gixxerlvr, November 30, 2007, 05:11:59 PM

PJ721

Barber has been a part of the Mid-Atlanic schedule for a few years...and the turn out has gotten smaller - proably why it's opened up to GP...try to get more riders...

and on the MA schedule..no Shenandoah @ Summit Pt...but it looks as if the 2 TBA dates where they were for 2007...maybe a waiting game to see if the new track in NJ @ Millville will be ready.... and no Roebling....hmmmmmm
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

BigJerm7

CCS GP schedule looks great.  Might be able to make all the races.

jgalt187

Eric! I see you have 4 races sheduled in the Florida region at Moroso after April. I was at the track this weekend, and the grounds keeper told me they are repaving in May 08. Do you have any info on this? I hope we don't have the same issues with cancelled races like we did last year.
Screwface Racing
CCS 187
Sponsors:
www.racinglinez.com
www.sportbikedeacls.com
Q Ball Customs

bel-biv

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Super Dave

Quote from: BigJerm7 on December 06, 2007, 01:34:47 PM
CCS GP schedule looks great.  Might be able to make all the races.
Anyone have the web address for Tuberculosis Downs?
Super Dave

SVbadguy

That August opening in the MA schedule would be filled nicely by the August 22-24 opening for Thunderbolt Raceway at NJMP.  :biggrin:

LMsports

Thanks Eric. If your job was anything but thankless would it be as rewarding?
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Eric Kelcher

probably not
Coming up for the MW banquet, fingers crossed for more butt numbing weather and a chance to get out and try some ice racing (sorry MW guys but what good is winter if you can't enjoy it? TX water is too cold to water ski from Dec-Feb so might as well get on it  :biggrin:  )
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Super Dave

It was nine below at my house this morning.  Certainly promising, but the continued snow doesn't help allow the heat out of the lakes so they can really freeze up. 

I'm hoping to ride next weekend. 
Super Dave

weggieman

Too bad Eric.........the 3 hour Steel Shoe Fund ice race is on Jan. 20th. You're a week early to ride that.

Super Dave

We'll be into spring by then...LOL!
Super Dave

bel-biv

Good Lord!
9 below and its not even winter yet?

F that, friend.
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle