Paging 4&6

Started by RSimmons, November 27, 2007, 04:33:20 PM

RSimmons

Quote from: fourandsix on November 28, 2007, 08:38:55 AM
On Monday about 1am the company next to us had a fire that caused some water and smoke damage to our unit. Our phone service is down right now as is the electric. The building dept has declared our unit to damaged to be occupied as there is some structual damage to a common wall. We will be in a new unit at 2448 E Oakton starting Monday Dec 3rd. I talked to AT&T and our phones should be up and working there on that day. It has been a pretty hectic last couple of days getting everything packed up and out of the building. Please give us a call after the 3rd of december if you have any questions.   Jim

Were any of the bikes damaged????? Now I'm really starting to get worried here.
MW Am #377

resurection

This is a positive remark to the other thread .
I spent years in school as air frame and power plant mech.
Trust me when I say the FAA doesn't take mechanical misshapes lightly.
They do acknowledge THEY DO HAPPEN so please lets keep the motorcycle in perspective.And what part of racing don't some people understand.
Good luck in your future endeavors.

RSimmons

huh? Is that you Gus?

Dude, you are one strange cat. :)
MW Am #377

benprobst

On Monday about 1am the company next to us had a fire that caused some water and smoke damage to our unit. Our phone service is down right now as is the electric. The building dept has declared our unit to damaged to be occupied as there is some structual damage to a common wall. We will be in a new unit at 2448 E Oakton starting Monday Dec 3rd. I talked to AT&T and our phones should be up and working there on that day. It has been a pretty hectic last couple of days getting everything packed up and out of the building. Please give us a call after the 3rd of december if you have any questions.   Jim

huh.... huh.... hey beavis..... he said unit.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

benprobst

On Monday about 1am the company next to us had a fire that caused some water and smoke damage to our unit. Our phone service is down right now as is the electric. The building dept has declared our unit to damaged to be occupied as there is some structual damage to a common wall. We will be in a new unit at 2448 E Oakton starting Monday Dec 3rd. I talked to AT&T and our phones should be up and working there on that day. It has been a pretty hectic last couple of days getting everything packed up and out of the building. Please give us a call after the 3rd of december if you have any questions.   Jim

Also, sorry to hear about the fire. A good friend of mine had the same thing happen to his shop with damage being done from an adjacent building. He was out of service for a while as he couldnt get a building that fit his needs. Though it sounds like you guys have it all sorted out, and moving down the street nontheless. Good Luck.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

resurection

Hello
ya I'm a little ,well I might argue the strange thing but I'm thinking I can't win that fight.
Now that I look @ your avitar ROB?