Hawk and DylanFan53

Started by Burt Munro, November 26, 2007, 06:09:14 PM

Burt Munro

How do you explain this???

Hawk
Karma +58/-58

DylanFan53
Karma +58/-58

Coincidence?  I think not.  Obviously a hidden cult involving black helicopters and Area 51!!!    :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

HAWK

Apparantly that's the magic number for spotting the award winning post.  :biggrin:

regarding how I got there, I'm not going to out the individual responsible, yet.

Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

dylanfan53

Don't bother me. I'm watching Helio and Julianne on Dancing with the Stars on Tivo over and over again.  My wife thinks we're spending quality time together, but that Julianne.........  :boink:  :biggrin:
Don Cook
CCS #53

karen

I don't understand the Karma thing period....  and I belong to another forum that has that too.  what's the deal?

but I completely understand the spider signature line..... I hate spiders. 
KAREN

Burt Munro

Rocky could explain it to you 'cause nobody likes him anyway, but he's not here.

Anyway, you know how they say there is good Karma and bad Karma? (Like if you stiff the waitress something bad will happen to you.)

This is just an extension of that.....  if somebody says something that pisses you off you can give them a smite (listed in the left column below your name).  If you agree with something somebody says (or you just want to kiss up to them or piss somebody else off) you can give them good karma.

So by looking at somebody's Karma count you can tell if they're a good person or a bad person (except in my case - you can't believe everything you read!)

Mostly it's just for fun.  Nothing like the threat of a smite to get them to come around to your way of thinking!  :thumb:

Rick (from St. Peters)  :biggrin:

karen

awwww,  I've got a -1, so that means somebody didn't like what I said???  wolf........
KAREN

Burt Munro

Did you do something to his bike when it was in the crash truck??   :ass:

karen

I only came close to dropping one bike in the trailer, and it wasn't wolf's.  and you have no idea how many muscles I pulled pushing it back up until help arrived.  (the fella was a bit short for the bike)   I've got bruises from one end to the other after each event.  can't say I'm not dedicated to my job.  :biggrin:   I've got permanent marks from Lance's bike on the back of my leg.   but that was just from helping him unload it.

so, you are rick.....  I'm bad with names, good with faces.  only rick I can think of out this way I thought was from Foristell.  he also helped me on the dist. crew. 
KAREN

Burt Munro

I worked with you and Ron, Eddie and Bob Morris do distribution at NHRA in '06.  I ride the blue/white BMW.

karen

I was right!!  somebody said somewhere along the line that you were from Foristell.  that's a suburb of St. Peters right?  just kidding. 
KAREN

Burt Munro

Be careful..... you could get a smite for that!! :biggrin:

Just kidding, if you want to know how to get more smites I'll be happy to give you some tips!

karen

who are you trying to kid?  I get myself in enough hot water for 3 or 4 people.  I'm just relatively new to this forum.  which is fine, I can't stand being bored.  I'm amazed you have that many smites though, I always took you for a fairly easy going, quiet fella....
KAREN