News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Combined?

Started by Mongoose, November 21, 2007, 12:27:28 PM

Mongoose

I am an amatuer going to Homestead for Dec 1 CCS, The schedule says Ultra-light Superbike is Combined.

What does that mean? Does it mean we Race with the Experts or in seperate waves or we all race together and do split positions and trophies Ex/AM

This might be a Stupid question but My home track is loudon and I guess they dont combine.

Thank you

roadracer162

Expert and Amateur running in the same race and the same class for the same throphy. It really looks like a lot of fun as it does give my son a chance to see how he stacks up to some of the experts out there. There is a good mix of rider talent and even moreso for different types of bikes. Gaviria is the fastest Motard out there, but then there is Fernando on a Aprillia 250. There haven't been any Duc 800s run by experts so I can't comment there.

I will be there hopefully on a newly acquired FZR400 just to run for some fun. I believe it is the best class for a beginner and usually pretty low budget. Not next year though if you aren't running a SV. We shall see how it all plays out.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.