I'm not a hunter...

Started by Super Dave, November 16, 2007, 04:30:10 PM

Super Dave

Super Dave

benprobst

Hey Dave, we should run your SV next year. Moto-ST anyone?
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Super Dave

Super Dave

benprobst

Quote from: Super Dave on November 18, 2007, 02:15:09 PM
LOL!

You buy, I'll ride. 

Haha, no. I already bought a 750. How about you keep, you ride, I'll ride, and I'll bring the crew along.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Super Dave

That's a lot of inventory for me to keep.  LOL!

I already have the riders.  I appreciate the offer though.
Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

So - I've ordered ice tires for the 250f - I went motocross riding today with two of my buddies that I used to race motocross with - A little cross training - It's been 5 years since any of us had been on a dirtbike - Picked it up right where I left off - except I could only go about 10 laps before my arms pumped up so bad I couldn't hold on - so that was my limiting factor.....But I can say that after 1 day of riding MX - I feel just as bad as one highside roadracing..... I guess I'm not as young as I used to be.... Other then that - just trying to put some deals together for next year and finish wrapping up existing deals.... I think I convinced one of my buddies to try the roadracing thingy - I have been trying for a long time now - and really hope he does - he is by far the most naturally talented motorcycle rider I personally know - dirt or pavement.....

Other then that - just working and training for next season.... Actually - who else is doing some sort of physical training in preparation for next season - or is the first race of 08' to far off to think about that sort of thing????
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

tstruyk

Quote from: SCOTTY727 on November 18, 2007, 07:38:39 PM
or is the first race of 08' to far off to think about that sort of thing????

not that I live by the advice... but every day you take off from training is a day you can never get back.  I dont mean natural breaks, or "off days" but I promoise you someone you are racing against next year is already on the mountain bike, on the dirt bike, or in the gym thinking about next year. 
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Scotty Ryan

I've been riding MX and riding my Road Bicycle just as much as during the race season - But on the trainer indoors... Diet and eating are a huge part of my program as well.....

Super Dave

Now that I know my food allergies, I lost sixteen pounds since the beginning of August.  I haven't tried, I am just loosing weight.  It's kind of nice.

I'd like to buy a couple more cheap Menard's cabinets for the garage.  Amy's gonna be pissed, but I'd like to do that in the next couple days. 
Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

There you go again - Stirring the pot.....

Super Dave

Super Dave

Super Dave

As long as the pot has no wheat or yeast, I'm ok.  You're soy, so shut up.   :kicknuts:

Although that tyramine stuff that I react to is found in soy sauce and soy based condiments.
Super Dave