dylanfan53

Starts Saturday.  Wave if you see me.  I'll be the guy in orange.   :thumb:
Don Cook
CCS #53

EX#996

What area are you hunting in?
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

To get ya' in the mood...................

Second Week Of Deer Camp
Da Yoopers

ITS THE SECOND WEEK OF DEER CAMP
I GOT A SWOLLEN HEAD
I'M LYING WITH THE DUST BALLS
UNDERNEATH MY BED

AN ICY BREEZE IS BLOWING IN
THROUGH THE TONGUE AND GROOVE
MY PANTS ARE FROZEN TO THE FLOOR
AND I'M TOO SICK TO MOVE

I DIDN'T DRINK TOO MANY
ONLY THIRTY CANS OF BEER
IT MUST HAVE BEEN THAT LAST SHOT
THAT PUT ME UNDER HERE

CHORUS:
IT'S THE SECOND WEEK OF DEER CAMP
AND ALL THE GUYS ARE HERE
WE DRINK PLAY CARDS AND SHOOT THE BULL
BUT NEVER SHOOT NO DEER
THE ONLY TIME WE LEAVE THE CAMP
IS WHEN WE GO FOR BEER
THE SECOND WEEK OF DEER CAMP
IS THE GREATEST TIME OF YEAR

I REMEMBER PLAYING POKER
THAT WEASEL MUSTA WON
HE'S WEARING MY NEW SWAMPERS
AND SLEEPING WITH MY GUN

HE'S SNORING LIKE A CHAIN SAW
THE CAMP SMELLS LIKE A DUMP
SOMEONE'S DIRTY UNDERWEAR
IS HANGING ON THE PUMP

MUKKUS IN THE WOOD BOX
EENERS PASSED OUT ON THE STOVE
HIS FLANNEL SHIRT IS SMOKING
I WONDER IF HE KNOWS

CHORUS

VITOS CRAWLING THROUGH THE DOOR
I THINK HE GOT FROSTBITE
HE PASSED OUT IN THE OUTHOUSE
AND HE'S BEEN THERE SINCE LAST NIGHT

THEN GOOFUS STUMBLES THROUGH THE DOOR
HE SAYS HE GOT A BUCK
HE WAS COMING FROM THE WAYSIDE
AND HE KILLED IT WITH HIS TRUCK

THEN MUUSTI CRACKS A BEER AND SAYS
ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE
GOOFUS GOT THE FIRST BUCK
SINCE 1968

CHORUS
Paul and Dawn Buxton

dylanfan53

Oooh..thanks for the reminder.  I gotta dig out that cassette.  I'll be up in Brown Co., east of you I think.  My nephew in law (if there is such a thing) has something scoped out for my brudder in law and me.  He's with the WI DNR (counting fish our something) so he should know what he's doing.  Plus we'll have a nice cozy place to stay unless we get lost in the woods!
Say hey to Paul for me.    :cheers:
Don Cook
CCS #53

Woofentino Pugrossi

I'll be the guy out there with the AR15 trudging through the muck in Adams Co. :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Dawn

Yep, Don, you'll be about an hour east of us.  Give us a call if you get board.  I sent our numbers in a PM to you.

Good luck!

superspud

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on November 16, 2007, 02:24:54 AM
I'll be the guy out there with the AR15 trudging through the muck in Adams Co. :biggrin:
Adams?  Where do you hunt up there?  This weekend I'll mostly be hunting in Columbia, but next week and/or this sunday I maybe hunting up there too.
CCS MW Am #778

cold

hahaha bustin out the AR... tried that the year before i went to Alaska and all i got was a porcupine.  Leaving for Vilas right now.  Im looking forward to fighting the FIBs on I-39  :finger:

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: cold on November 16, 2007, 11:57:08 AM
hahaha bustin out the AR... tried that the year before i went to Alaska and all i got was a porcupine.  Leaving for Vilas right now.  Im looking forward to fighting the FIBs on I-39  :finger:

HEY CHEDDERHEAD, I resemble that comment, I'm a FIB!  :ass:  :biggrin:

(now is when all the non locals try and figure out what a FIB is)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Court Jester

I never got much into deer hunting. But I hope you kill every one of them. I've put the car sideways in the road twice this month trying to keep from hitting the big dumb animals.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: Court Jester on November 16, 2007, 06:10:36 PMI’ve put the car sideways in the road twice this month trying to keep from hitting the big dumb animals.

I heard from a freind who hit a deer that according to his insurance company if you leave the roadway while avoiding the deer your responsible for some of the cost of damages. He was told by the adjuster that from an insurance point of view it's better to not leave the road, or your lane for that matter, they felt you could cause much larger issues by leaving your lane.  :err:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on November 16, 2007, 09:07:30 PM
I heard from a freind who hit a deer that according to his insurance company if you leave the roadway while avoiding the deer your responsible for some of the cost of damages. He was told by the adjuster that from an insurance point of view it's better to not leave the road, or your lane for that matter, they felt you could cause much larger issues by leaving your lane.  :err:

Exactly. NEVER SWERVE to miss a deer. Just brake. Hitting a deer is a lot better than going off road and hitting a tree or rolling over.

Spud, we are hunting just north of Lyndon STation. Probably near the Wi River south of 82 off HH.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

]

16" inside spread
11" tines
4" brow tines
4-3/4" circumference between the tines
DNR warden aged it a 3-1/2 years stating "That's really good growth on a three year old deer."

:thumb:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

weggieman

Nice buck.

I got a small 8 pointer opening morning and a big doe this past Friday. I may be going back for the antlerless only season on Dec. 8-9.

We hunt in the Black River State Forest just east of Millston ( about 15 miles north of Tomah)